Best "Forward Group" in the Country | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Best "Forward Group" in the Country

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Not even worried about USC. They dodged a bullet last year like we did with Baylor a few years ago.

But the ladies will smack them around (again) this year.

And no final four jitters this time.

And hopefully smarter play from guards in crunch time.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
S. Carolina should have a really good team this year. Wilson, Gray, Davis, Harris returning is a very good group. Add in Cuevas, Jennings and Harrigan and that's a pretty good, deep team.

In fact, I betting they might be able to stay within 20 points, maybe if they are lucky, 15 points of UCONN??? That's pretty good.

:rolleyes: :cool:

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
S. Carolina should have a really good team this year. Wilson, Gray, Davis, Harris returning is a very good group. Add in Cuevas, Jennings and Harrigan and that's a pretty good, deep team.
Unless they have another Gray and Davis, Allisha and Kaela are both on the Wings.

I've been critical of Dawn's coaching in the past, but Gray is pro-ready and Davis is close. I was totally wrong.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Unless they have another Gray and Davis, Allisha and Kaela are both on the Wings.

I've been critical of Dawn's coaching in the past, but Gray is pro-ready and Davis is close. I was totally wrong.
Wow, I didn't update my rosters. Or at least S. Carolina's. Hmmm, weird, I updated pretty much everyone else's. (don't really follow the WNBA)

So, forget what I said about S. Carolina having a really, really good team next year.

f1b73d76872a7267f691738c6621c7d9--gilda-radner-funny-people.jpg

Reaction Score
Wow, I didn't update my rosters. Or at least S. Carolina's. Hmmm, weird, I updated pretty much everyone else's. (don't really follow the WNBA)

So, forget what I said about S. Carolina having a really, really good team next year.

f1b73d76872a7267f691738c6621c7d9--gilda-radner-funny-people.jpg

SC will still have a very good team. :D

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
SC will still have a very good team. :D
Agreed. Any team that Wilson plays for will be good. Harris & Bianca-Cuevas will also give the Gamecocks a solid foundation. Just how good they will be will depend on how fast the reserves and newbies develop.

With all the other "usual suspects" losing key players to graduation, transfer & injury, I would still rank UConn & SC as 1, 2 in the country, unless Oregon or UCLA take a giant step to become top 5 teams next season.

One final point. Despite being named the Olympic coach and winning her 1st national championship, I think Dawn is one of the most underrated coaches in WBB. After Geno, I would rank Dawn right up there with Tara & Muffett.

Reaction Score
Agreed. Any team that Wilson plays for will be good. Harris & Bianca-Cuevas will also give the Gamecocks a solid foundation. Just how good they will be will depend on how fast the reserves and newbies develop.

With all the other "usual suspects" losing key players to graduation, transfer & injury, I would still rank UConn & SC as 1, 2 in the country, unless Oregon or UCLA take a giant step to become top 5 teams next season.

One final point. Despite being named the Olympic coach and winning her 1st national championship, I think Dawn is one of the most underrated coaches in WBB. After Geno, I would rank Dawn right up there with Tara & Muffett.

Couldn't agree more :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom