Besides UCONN, who's your favorite football program.... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Besides UCONN, who's your favorite football program....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I enjoy watching Utah State. I loved Todd Orlando when he was at UConn and he's crushing it defensively out west.

Reaction Score
Don't have one. I don't consider myself to be a college football fan, I just love UConn sports.

Reaction Score
Used to be a huge Syracuse fan, when they MacPherson (sp?) the coach and QB... then when Marvin Graves took over at QB and not long after Donovan McNabb... They had some enjoyable teams to watch...but when we got 'serious' about FBS football nobody else seemed important...

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Kansas Jayhawks.
But since they usually suck, next choice is Nebraska Cornhuskers.
After that I root against schools more than for others. Hate Ohio State. Loved seeing Ole Miss knock off Bama.

Reaction Score
I don't follow any other FBS team, it's Huskies all the way.

But I'm all-in on the Trinity College Bantams. I live in Hartford, can see the top of the chapel from my loft, and my daughter is an alum. It's great to see a "Little Ivy" with non-scholarship players field a great team year after year. I'm the crazy man watching choppy internet live streaming of Trinity vs. Wesleyan. Fear the chicken!
bantam_color.jpg

Reaction Score
Due to realignment, I hate every "P5" school and every team that could potentially get an invite before us...which I think leaves me with the UNH Chargers since I got my masters there.

Reaction Score
Army because West Point is cool. Sacred Heart Univ because we're friendly with the coach.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Penn State. Parents met there, Grandmother lived in State College so we went out there 4-5 times a year growing up. Plus she had season tickets on the 40, 15 rows back so I got a game of my choice each season. After the Joe Pa thing I soured a bit on them but the reality is, it's in my blood to cheer for them.

Reaction Score
FSU fan since the late 80's. I like watching Bama, Michigan State, Stanford, UGA, OU, among others but I don't consider myself a fan of their programs.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Ole Miss as it is my brother's school.

I have been to a few Yale games and have always rooted for them unless they played UCONN.

Reaction Score
1)Grew up 20 minutes from the Bowl back in the day and saw many Yale games in the end zone cheap seats watching the likes of Calvin Hill.
"So IMO 40,000 to 60,000 is realistically possible for UCONN football......"!!!
2)Any G5 playing a p5
3) C.U. (after working/ moving to Colorado). Boulder-great venue, Ralphie, ...go Buffs....

#1 PA Husky Fan

Diehard Fan of All UConn Sports Teams!
Reaction Score
UConn will always be my #1. I watch every fame that I can, and have traveled home or away for just about every big game (bowls including Fiesta, ND)
Penn State. Moved to SE PA 13 years ago. My daughter is a freshman, and plays lax there. I bought season tickets this year so that we can see her while at school. 100K classy diehard fans at every game with 21K in the student section (argument for on-campus stadium in the future in Storrs). Tailgates are awesome with parking lots open at 7AM for any start time that day. Great experience.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Since the Big East split, I don't watch many games aside from UConn, let alone root for any of em.

Reaction Score
Here come the Irish. Born a ND fan. Did not become a Husky until 18.

Limbo Land

Pounding Down the Doors!
Reaction Score
Ohio State.... I live just outside Columbus and I can only dream of having the experience once with Uconn that I can get any game day down at the "Shoe".... What true college football should always be like even if the fans are obnoxious.

Reaction Score
HuskiesFan1014 said:
South Carolina. Just so I can say "Nobody Licks our 'C0cks"
Remember my TV interview for the bowl game? "They're all polite people down here. (Cue fan in front of camera). "Except for all these fans that keep walking in front of the camera. I don't get it, I just don't like !"

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
After UConn:
  1. Notre Dame (my brother's school)
  2. Arizona- lived in Tucson (Cactusdog) went to games at U of A. Really enjoyed the PAC10 atmosphere.
  3. Fresno State. My favorite giant killers. LOVE the helmet. Any system that doesn't provide a program like Fresno a fair path to a playoff berth is a POS and deserves to be brought down by violent revolution!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom