Bernie Fine had 9 cellphones | The Boneyard

Bernie Fine had 9 cellphones

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

I think that has been going on at many schools - the phones of record ....and then the other phones

Reaction Score
OT. Please- and I might add I am caring less and less about the perv details of his life. Lets for the sake of argument say he is guilty after listening to that tape- is every nail in the coffin really that interesting? It gross and sad and tragic.

Big question- Noels went to Quse first night- do you think this will effect players choices when they are picking schools? Other then that- IMHO - this topic has been beaten like a dead horse.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
OT. Please- and I might add I am caring less and less about the perv details of his life. Lets for the sake of argument say he is guilty after listening to that tape- is every nail in the coffin really that interesting? It gross and sad and tragic.

Big question- Noels went to Quse first night- do you think this will effect players choices when they are picking schools? Other then that- IMHO - this topic has been beaten like a dead horse.
If this were happening at Pitt or Georgetown, would you get tired of hearing the crud?;)

ctchamps

Reaction Score
I have 9 cellphones too, 7 don't work and one is a spare. What are you saying?
I guess that makes you BF's BFF!:)

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Our junk draw has about 10 dead cell phones, a handful of dead iPods, some old Flipcams, a smattering of still cameras and about 22 flashlights that need new bulbs. We really should be imprisoned.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Our junk draw has about 10 dead cell phones, a handful of dead iPods, some old Flipcams, a smattering of still cameras and about 22 flashlights that need new bulbs. We really should be imprisoned.
I think they get you with the wood chipper or the hatchets with the bent metal that they find in the garage. The blood on the blades doesn't help either.

Reaction Score
The smoking gun in that list of items was the 7 letters in the safe deposit box at a bank.

I'ts like a question from the gameshow Family Feud:

"What things can be found in a safe deposit box?"

"Seven Letters" is an answer that only 1 out of 100 in the audience gave, and it's worth only 1 point, it's the least mentioned answer on the board, just after dildo with 3.

HuskyV

Connecticut UConn Husky
Reaction Score
....... beaten like a dead horse.

Many would say "beating a dead horse", as if that was a bad thing.

But on The Boneyard we walk by beaten horses every day & give 'em a good whack. Every horse deserves a good beating.

Reaction Score
The real question is how many are active? It's not weird at all to have kept his old models, if the majority of them are active, that could be sketchy for a number of reasons - even unrelated to child abuse.

Gotta love how the Feds get to roll up to your house and take all your .

From Fine's home ... the Secret Service seized nine cell phones, three iPads, two laptop computers and one desktop computer, the documents show. They seized six still or video cameras, 16 VHS tapes and nearly 150 CD's or DVD's, the records show. The agents also seized a bag of negatives, seven safe deposit box keys, file cabinets, two boxes of documents and two boxes of checks from the home, the records show.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
im pretty pissed about this news. he told me he only had 3 and i had those 3 #'s saved in my contacts. what was he hiding from me?

Reaction Score

You can't tell by reading the post title with Bernie Fine in it that its not UConn related?

Reaction Score
Complaining about having to read Bernie Fine threads when the name Bernie Fine is in the title of the thread is asinine.

Don't click it. Problem solved.

Reaction Score
Pretty sure Bernie Fine recruits as much as George Blaney does, so I don't think he was using those extra phones to talk to Nerlens Noel.

Reaction Score

But your phones aren't labelled "Melo", "Devo", "Fab" and "Xmas" :D

Reaction Score
Encryption software available on the Internet for free allows total hard drive protection that makes your device a paperweight if seized.

Conclusion - getting caught with illicit files on your computer mean that you're not just a lawbreaker - it means you're an improvident lawbreaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom