Bennett List Down to Four? | The Boneyard

Bennett List Down to Four?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
THIS IS NOT A FINAL!! THIS IS JUST A TOP 4! NO SCHOOLS HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED! THAT LINK IS EDITED!!! TRUST ME

Reaction Score
We trust you Chev- chill. I am a little hung over today and the all caps kicked in my hangover again.

Reaction Score
He's a true PF and something we've really had a tough time getting into the program. A taller Blair by the looks of things and somehow has become my "must get" or shall I say, preferrred recruit along with Omar would be terrific.

Reaction Score
well lets say Drummond and Lamb go pro and we get one scholarship back for APR. That leaves one open scholarship with Omar Calhoun coming in and Bradley being put back on scholarship. Now lets say Nerlens Noel Reclassifies to the 2012 class, who would you rather have, Noel or Bennett? I would take Noel.

Reaction Score
u take the kid you know that will be in that class

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
well lets say Drummond and Lamb go pro and we get one scholarship back for APR. That leaves one open scholarship with Omar Calhoun coming in and Bradley being put back on scholarship. Now lets say Nerlens Noel Reclassifies to the 2012 class, who would you rather have, Noel or Bennett? I would take Noel.
You have someone give up the scholorship and take a year of aid and take them both - DUH!

Reaction Score
My understanding on APR from the Arkansas situation last season is that we can get both back if we are in good standing, which indications seem to be that we are. I think we lose a point for the Jamal Coombs-McDaniel transfer, but he did leave in good standing. Anyone know more?

UConn4ever

Devil Dog
Reaction Score
Noel isn't reclassifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul