Beer | Page 97 | The Boneyard

Beer

So, what am I drinking?

• Cloud Sourced

• Honeyspot

• Two Juicey

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction Score
Road trip to the Catskills with the wife and friends this weekend.....stopped at at Newburgh Brewing. Big place. Cool vibe.....Can't beat the view of the railroad, the Hudson and the hills beyond. Highly recommend the East Kolsch, Nanoboss Session IPA & Megaboss IPA.
14938228_10211264138828969_6745498494461563751_n.jpg

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Had some Lagunitas "Born Yesterday" this weekend, it is their "Fresh Hopped" offering. Very very good if you like really upfront Hops.

Reaction Score
Pilsner Urquell is my new favorite...had it at Max's a while ago and have been able to find it at our local packy. Excellent flavored pilsner. Had a few Kolsch's at the Cambridge Brew Pub in Granby CT last weekend they were solid light ales for a picky domestic guy like myself.

I'm right up the street, guy! Thanks for the call!

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
IPA lovers have to go to Hanging Hills in Hartford. Hartbeat double IPA is out and great. Liked it better than Sip
Great place - 1st time yesterday
Hartbeat is more of a west coast DIPA

Reaction Score
Having a growler of Hartbeat at least gave me one good memory from the Uconn football game on Friday

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I think it is better than sip. Real good.
two different tastes due to hop types
I can't make the comparative
glad you enjoy - its a nice little brewery

BTW - Top Shelf in Manchester is coming out with some real good stuff since the guy from Steady Habit joined

Curiouser
Reaction Score
New Haven will be getting a new brew pub in the near future at the soon-to-be former site of Jet Cleaners.

Reaction Score

BTW - Top Shelf in Manchester is coming out with some real good stuff since the guy from Steady Habit joined
Have to give Top Shelf a try. Hanging Hills is 3 miles from my house, and I enjoy the beers. So close usually wins out.

Reaction Score
Coming soon to the Milldale section of Southington....Kilted Kinsmen Brewing Co.
Our youngest daughter's boyfriend is doing HVAC for the place. Sounds like a great location
dt.common.streams.StreamServer.jpg

Reaction Score

Do you know what's the story with Coalesce? I heard a rumor it may be following the brewer and that Steady Habit would no longer be brewing it. I've never heard of a beer following a brewer before though.

I loved that beer the handful of times I got my hands on it.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Do you know what's the story with Coalesce? I heard a rumor it may be following the brewer and that Steady Habit would no longer be brewing it. I've never heard of a beer following a brewer before though.

I loved that beer the handful of times I got my hands on it.
My son is very good friend with one of the investors
I'll try to find out

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Is he the Coalesce guy?

Reaction Score
Took a half/day and went up to Treehouse for some Alter Ego and Haze today. I gotta say, Julius still pops out to me as the best, then Haze. The judgement is still out on Doppelganger and Alter Ego, they both kinda taste the same to me?

So far I've had Lights On, Julius, Doppleganger, Alter Ego, and Haze. I really want to try Green, King Julius and JJJJulius of course.

Reaction Score
Took a half/day and went up to Treehouse for some Alter Ego and Haze today. I gotta say, Julius still pops out to me as the best, then Haze. The judgement is still out on Doppelganger and Alter Ego, they both kinda taste the same to me?

So far I've had Lights On, Julius, Doppleganger, Alter Ego, and Haze. I really want to try Green, King Julius and JJJJulius of course.
I went too. I really like their beer, but agree the IPAs have a similar flavor. Think I need to do some side by side taste tests.

Reaction Score

See if you can get Very Hazy next time they release it. I've never had it but two people I trust on this stuff think it's the best beer they've had from Treehouse.

Reaction Score
I rank Very, Haze, Julius, Green, Alter Ego, Dopple.....done a few side to sides

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom