So, what am I drinking?

• Cloud Sourced

• Honeyspot

• Two Juicey

Results are only viewable after voting.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Same here. I got Green and Julius yesterday to go with Fort Point, Congress and Melcher. That ought to cover it...but I'm off to Vermont tomorrow anyway.
I've liked almost all of your beer posts on Twitter.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Utica Club and Molson Ice.

And no, I'm not serious.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
image.jpeg

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
Kona Big Wave Golden Ale and Shiner Prickly Pear, washing down a large chicken parm grinder from the local, NY style pizzeria.

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
Kona Big Wave Golden Ale and Shiner ly Pear, washing down a large chicken parm grinder from the local, NY style pizzeria.
What? I can't write P r i c k l y Pear without getting censured?

Reaction Score
harvest country store on oakwood ave in west hartford, towards the west end, has got one of the best beer selections i've come across in a while. better than other local wonders like the wise old dog and the other harvest on farmington ave.

Reaction Score
Focal banger is great. Personally I like crusher best of the 3 Alchemist offerings. Drinking crusher is like sipping a single malt scotch.

RMoore1999

Illegitimi Non Carborundum!
Reaction Score
Screw it. It's my anniversary tomorrow (and my wife loves IPAs) and birthday Friday, so I made the trip. 6 cans each of Julius and Green.

I very much like HeadyT, FocalB, G-Bot, SoS, Captains D, some of the Beer'd's and others, but to me, Treehouse is like the New England skier going to Snowbird or Alta, or the golfer taking the pilgrimage to the Scottish links -- same sport, but different planes.

Having only been to Treehouse a couple of times, their IIPA's/IPA's are top of the line, especially for floral heavy hop lovers...

Reaction Score
Tried everything and Sip is still number one. Seems to be getting easier to get too. Gbot, heady, focal banger, and multiple tree house beers come in after sip for my taste.

Reaction Score
Great time to be a beer lover. I remember just a couple yrs ago, Ghandi Bot was great but Heddy and Pliny were the holy grails of beer for me. Now we talk about alternatives to those so matter of factly ... And you don't even have to leave CT !!

Reaction Score
Up in Stowe for the long weekend. Bought some great beers and now they are warming quickly due to a random blackout for me and 108 of my neighbors. Feels like Little House on the Prairie. When the cell battery runs out I'm looking for a short rope and a tall ladder. Good lord, the old days must have sucked.

Reaction Score
Up in Stowe for the long weekend. Bought some great beers and now they are warming quickly due to a random blackout for me and 108 of my neighbors. Feels like Little House on the Prairie. When the cell battery runs out I'm looking for a short rope and a tall ladder. Good lord, the old days must have sucked.
Drink fast

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
There are some big beer lovers here. Are any of you on untappd? I'd love to see what y'all are trying. I'm on untappd as mattmang23 if anyone wants to add me.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
There are some big beer lovers here. Are any of you on untappd? I'd love to see what y'all are trying. I'm on untappd as mattmang23 if anyone wants to add me.

I'm on. Same handle as here.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
So first time trying " this side of paradise " DIPA by beer'd as I type. Very good but not even close to the coalesce ballpark

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I am going to be in the area so I thought I would try to visit our favorite dysfunctional brewery tomorrow (Steady Habits). I check their Facebook and it's down. The website is 6 months is of date. I try twitter and there's a cryptic comment that says "I'm leaving the brewery". What's the skinny?

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
I am going to be in the area so I thought I would try to visit our favorite dysfunctional brewery tomorrow (Steady Habits). I check their Facebook and it's down. The website is 6 months is of date. I try twitter and there's a cryptic comment that says "I'm leaving the brewery". What's the skinny?

The Brewer/CEO is leaving. No details. But yeah.

They will be open this weekend (maybe :)

Reaction Score
West coaster here.

Just picked up for the first time a 6-pack of Lagunitas' one hitter- Tuberfest (7.5%)

A lot of their beer is similar to me and this is no different. It's malty and woodsy, though, which is different.

I think it would go well with some food, just not sure what kind yet.

20160917_1035091.jpg

Reaction Score
West coaster here.

Just picked up for the first time a 6-pack of Lagunitas' one hitter- Tuberfest (7.5%)

A lot of their beer is similar to me and this is no different. It's malty and woodsy, though, which is different.

View attachment 15653

By the time you're done with the 6 you should know what you feel like eating with it :oops:

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
West coaster here.

View attachment 15653

Just guessing here but...maybe tubers?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom