BC Gets Transfer QB | Page 4 | The Boneyard

BC Gets Transfer QB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That would concern me if I was a BC fan. I hope you are 100% right about that because if that's the case then BC is in for another season of offensive ineptitude. He's had 3 years to establish HIS system there. Adjusting it season to season, game to game, based on who's healthy and who's on the roster is an odd approach. I get it the first year, adjusting the system to the skills you inherit, but by year 3 a good coach has that sorted out. I guess we will find out next fall.
Adazzio does get a pass imo, on this season. His injuries to his starting QB, and RB, were devastating to the offense. BC had the youngest football team in the nation this season, as no school had more underclassmen on their 65 roster than did BC. Spaziani and Jags never went out and recruited, and thats just the simple truth. BC was going with an unrecruited student walkon QB for a few games this season. What does that tell you ? Addazio lost his entire OL to graduation last season. This season, he went with the the players he recruited, but they are young, raw, inexperienced. Next season he'll have Wade, Hilliman healthy and back on offense in the backfield ( and Towles ) and 90% of the players on his offense, defense back. I look for BC to rebound next season. But if they don't, Addazio will be gone, and as it should be, imo.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
it's lazy in the sense that one-and-done freshmen are lazy. You get one year's worth of pop, but you are not doing your program any favors with long-term development or upside. I think it has more to do with our craptastic conference situation than KO being lazy. He's just doing what he has to do given that I'm sure we've taken a recruiting hit by now being a mid-major.
Do you realize we have the #5 class in the country for 2016? Is this because our conference sucks or because Ollie is lazy?

You sound like a fool, stick to football because you are clueless on what is gong on with the basketball program.

Reaction Score
Do you realize we have the #5 class in the country for 2016? Is this because our conference sucks or because Ollie is lazy?

You sound like a fool, stick to football because you are clueless on what is gong on with the basketball program.

how many of these 5th years did Calhoun take?

Reaction Score
how many of these 5th years did Calhoun take?
What does that have to do with you not having a clue about what you are talking about? Do you realize the class ranking includes no 5th year transfers? Do not know why I ask, I know you do not.

The rule was adopted towards the end of Calhoun's career and teams have only recently been taking advantage of it, really all started with Russell Wilson to Wisconsin.

Reaction Score
QB... and Towles... was not the primary problem at Kentucky last season, imo. Towles was a 4 star recruited player... Gatorade's Kentucky Player of the Year in his Senior Year at QB in High School. If you think that Uconn is so solid at the QB position right now, that Diaco would not be happy to have him on the Uconn roster for next season, you are just kidding yourself here.

Who are you?

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Consistent pattern of coming here and taking over threads with a BC agenda. It's like an infestation.

Ah he's fine. Just likes talking BC football. Nothing wrong with that.

Reaction Score
Ah he's fine. Just likes talking BC football. Nothing wrong with that.

Yawkey is harmless ... though a little annoying with his BC retorts. However, next time they have dinner together could someone tell Adazzio to let Yawkey know know that the NCAA currently allows 85 scholarships ... not 65.

Reaction Score
Consistent pattern of coming here and taking over threads with a BC agenda. It's like an infestation.
Huh ? Its a thread topic that is entirely about BC. If the BC topic is not of interest to you, why not simply go to the many non BC oriented topics on here that do interest you, and you will find no " infestation " on those many topics on that by me. I would have no issue if you wanted to chime in on a topic entirely about Uconn on a BC message board either. As a matter of fact, I have learned some new things over the years from Uconn fans on a Uconn topic on a BC message board, and did not consider that experience an "infestation " there if they had some insights that I was not aware of and/ or were respectful in their postings as a visitor to that BC Board. I don't think I have " taken over a thread with a BC agenda". I believe that I have responded respectfully to those on this thread that have commented on my comments in a civil manner ( and purposefully ignored the ones looking to simply engage in the personal insulting biz that has no interest for me.)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Yawkey is harmless ... though a little annoying with his BC retorts. However, next time they have dinner together could someone tell Adazzio to let Yawkey know know that the NCAA currently allows 85 scholarships ... not 65.

Yes... I did misspoke ( misstype.. whatever, above ) on the number of scholies. In Div 1-A it is " 85 " ( not 65 ). Good point. I stand corrected.. and should have known better too.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Huh ? Its a thread topic that is entirely about BC. If the BC topic is not of interest to you, why not simply go to the many non BC oriented topics on here that do interest you, and you will find no " infestation " on those many topics on that by me. I would have no issue if you wanted to chime in on a topic entirely about Uconn on a BC message board either. As a matter of fact, I have learned some new things over the years from Uconn fans on a Uconn topic on a BC message board, and did not consider that experience an "infestation " there if they had some insights that I was not aware of and/ or were respectful in their postings as a visitor to that BC Board. I don't think I have " taken over a thread with a BC agenda". I believe that I have responded respectfully to those on this thread that have commented on my comments in a civil manner ( and purposefully avoided the ones looking to simply engage in the personal insulting biz that has no interest for me.)

Yankee, save the bandwidth. I've heard it all before. You will eventually ware out your welcome. You always do.

Carry on...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek