Baylor vs Kansas State | The Boneyard

Baylor vs Kansas State

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Baylor up 44-14 at the half. That half was a clinic.

Alexis Prince is on fire (17 points) and Cox is having one of her best games of the year (10 points and 6 rebounds).

Reaction Score
With every game that Baylor plays, I am looking forward more to the rematch with UConn. Of course, a 3-time running E8 team would have to make it to the F4/NC game for this to happen...

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
With every game that Baylor plays, I am looking forward more to the rematch with UConn. Of course, a 3-time running E8 team would have to make it to the F4/NC game for this to happen...

No better way to follow up those three performances than a champion in our own back yard.

Fear the Bear!! They are going to rip into your tent and steal your peanut butter sandwich.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Baylor up 44-14 at the half. That half was a clinic.

Alexis Prince is on fire (17 points) and Cox is having one of her best games of the year (10 points and 6 rebounds).

I've never seen Prince shoot the ball this well (she may have, I just haven't seen it).

Clearly KSU should be banished permanently from the top 25 for this ignominy (insert semi-sarcastic emoji).

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I've never seen Prince shoot the ball this well (she may have, I just haven't seen it).

Clearly KSU should be banished permanently from the top 25 for this ignominy.

I've been saying for some time that Prince will be a terrific WNBA player. But you may be right that this is one of her best shooting games of her career.

Reaction Score
No better way to follow up those three performances than a champion in our own back yard.

Fear the Bear!! They are going to rip into your tent and steal your peanut butter sandwich.

I am so looking forward to it. However, knowing Baylor post-Griner, I fear that the NC game will be UConn vs. Maryland/South Carolina/ND....and we will never know for sure.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Be careful what you wish for and never mind your backyard. The Huskies will be coming to your front door Nov 2017, if you are that sure go ahead and schedule the ring ceremony now.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

Clearly KSU should be banished permanently from the top 25 for this ignominy (insert semi-sarcastic emoji).

Them and USF.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Be careful what you wish for and never mind your backyard. The Huskies will be coming to your front door Nov 2017, if you are that sure go ahead and schedule the ring ceremony now.

I've already booked my flight and scheduled a limo.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I am so looking forward to it. However, knowing Baylor post-Griner, I fear that the NC game will be UConn vs. Maryland/South Carolina/ND....and we will never know for sure.

You better hope that's who it is..

Reaction Score

That's fine: UConn will forever rue the amazing well-suited match-ups that would have possibly prevented 11+ NCs. And the other teams can rue never making it there.

Reaction Score

If you look at my posts you will see I am really concerned about one team, Baylor. That said, we both have improved and I would refrain from talking trash against a team that has 90+ wins in a row and almost 140 (only one double OT loss.). Also just about every team in the last 5 years has regretted it.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Don't mean to sound like an entitled Uconn fan, but have you or your team really earned the right to talk trash here, considering what happened in November?

I earned the right the day I was born. November was a loooong time ago as far as this team goes. This is the best Baylor team ever.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Stop that! You know USF is guaranteed a top 25 spot.

Welp, USF survived a scare. One-point win over SMU, who missed a potential game-winning 3-pointer in the final seconds.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
If you look at my posts you will see I am really concerned about one team, Baylor. That said, we both have improved and I would refrain from talking trash against a team that has 90+ wins in a row and almost 140 (only one double OT loss.). Also just about every team in the last 5 years has regretted it.

This team doesn't have 90+ wins in a row, they have 19. The team that had Stewart, Tuck and Jefferson had the other 71.

Reaction Score
I earned the right the day I was born. November was a loooong time ago as far as this team goes. This is the best Baylor team ever.
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for playful banter, but we've come a long way as well. It works both ways, just sayin...

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Baylor by 42, 91-47. And that was without Mompremier, who has a hurt ankle. Every player got to play, and most significant minutes.

Cox with 19 points, 10 rebounds (6 offensive), 2 blocks and 2 assists. This girl has come into her own and is playing like the best freshman in the country.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom