Baylor-Tennessee game thread | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Baylor-Tennessee game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
With the end result being 1 incident in 600+ games. Clearly a program out of control.

How many off-court fights have there been? UConn has one. Does that mean UConn recruits players with over-the-top emotions?

UConn has an off-court fight?

I'm done. You are just arguing to argue. Take a chill pill.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
UConn has an off-court fight?

I'm done. You are just arguing to argue. Take a chill pill.

Yes, Barb Turner was involved in one.

I'm not the one who denigrated a program over ONE incident in 30 years.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Yes, Barb Turner was involved in one.

I'm not the one who denigrated a program over ONE incident in 30 years.

I denigrated a program? Care to show me how I did that?

I've seen flying elbows, smack talking, and over the top emotions showing up the other team ALL year. I guess you don't see many UT games.

Reaction Score
Sims first pulled on Stricklen's arm and then shoved it away. And we are making a big deal out of standing over her? Was Stricklen supposed to lie down next to her and then complain to Sims? Stricklen wasn't the only guilty party in this no matter how much more fun it is to blame it on Tennessee's culture. These things happen with every team in the country including UConn. UConn has emotional players to like with Dolson losing her cool against Louisville and then Doty going and sticking her hand up to that player's face when she shouldn't have. There was nothing that special about last night's incident outside of the stage it occurred and our feelings toward the parties involved.

Sims pulled her arm? She pushed it off of her stomach. And I didn't see anyone stand over Dolson like Stricklen did to Sims.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Sims first pulled on Stricklen's arm and then shoved it away. And we are making a big deal out of standing over her? Was Stricklen supposed to lie down next to her and then complain to Sims? Stricklen wasn't the only guilty party in this no matter how much more fun it is to blame it on Tennessee's culture. These things happen with every team in the country including UConn. UConn has emotional players to like with Dolson losing her cool against Louisville and then Doty going and sticking her hand up to that player's face when she shouldn't have. There was nothing that special about last night's incident outside of the stage it occurred and our feelings toward the parties involved.

I'd appreciate it if you don't tell me why I feel like I do about this.

Kait14

Kait the Great
Reaction Score
How about Stefanie Dolson in the Louisville game? Isn't much difference in my opinion. Two players got physically tangled up and took exception. Only difference is the UConn players that were on the bench stayed there. You can bet that most UConn players would react to having their arm pulled like Sims did to Stricklen as evidenced by Dolson's reaction to having her arm pulled. There was nothing unusual about what happened outside of the players running onto the court and the importance of the game. It certainly wasn't a fight.

Anybody have a clip of this? I wasn't able to see that game, just curious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32