Battle 4 Atlantis Other Games Thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Battle 4 Atlantis Other Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Can't make sense out of having your consolation games in primetime and the winning bracket games during the day, Atlantis needs to get like the Maui Inv

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Can't make sense out of having your consolation games in primetime and the winning bracket games during the day, Atlantis needs to get like the Maui Inv
I agree, but on the other hand I don't have to wait as long for the games.

Reaction Score
Karnowski is a beast, but playing against that 2-3 zone of A&M--with their length and athleticism--would also be a huge test.

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Texas A&M beats Gonzaga 62-61

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
ESPN isn't exactly known for letting their guys go off script.. What kind of
Blackmail does Walton have on them?

They do let older former athletes spit nothing but garbage though (see Lewis, Ray). For the record, Walton's a blowhard, but he often makes me chuckle.

Reaction Score
Texas A&M beats Gonzaga 62-61
Well that's a spoiler since I'm watching a recording and am behind the real-time feed. Oh, well. I some ways, I think A&M is a better match-up for us, but I would have liked to get a bigger ranking bump by beating the 10th ranked Zags if we can get by SU today. I guess I don't care who we face as long as it's in the finals.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Well that's a spoiler since I'm watching a recording and am behind the real-time feed. Oh, well. I some ways, I think A&M is a better match-up for us, but I would have liked to get a bigger ranking bump by beating the 10th ranked Zags if we can get by SU today. I guess I don't care who we face as long as it's in the finals.

kinda sucks. would have loved the gonzaga matchup, and the associated bump rpi.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Really could have used the Gonzaga RPI bump. A&M is legit but it's just not the same, our OOC opponents are *ting the bed.

Reaction Score
kinda sucks. would have loved the gonzaga matchup, and the associated bump rpi.
A&M is ranked 25 and will get an RPI bump by beating the Zags. If we beat the Cuse and then beat A&M, we'll still get a nice bump, but not as good as it would have been if we were to face and beat the Zags in the final. But keep in mind, the RPI has nothing to do with how things look now. If A&M ends up having a better or similar season as the Zags do, we'll get just as good a bump by beating them...but let's first take care of squeezing the orange.

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Well that's a spoiler since I'm watching a recording and am behind the real-time feed.

Seriously? Then maybe don't check the Battle 4 Atlantis Other Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky