Barstool Court Storm | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Barstool Court Storm

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
From my couch 14 hours away that looked like a lot of fun.
Yes superwelch of course I was talking about the game and not the fact that UConn is kicking out And arresting national media... but please go on and tell me how things are on your couch 14 hours away

Reaction Score
This is probably better publicity for barstool sports than if they just jumped around for 2 hours.
Very true but I wish it wasn’t at UConn’s expense. We’re getting smeared on Twitter

Reaction Score
Minor set back with barstool kicked out... I hope they return again next year and get the respect the deserve when we are back in BE

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
Saw it from across Gampel. I guess they havent had much turnover on the force since id been there 20 years ago. Sooo douchey.

Reaction Score
Storming the court would have been a terrible look! I love BS as much as the next guy, but come on, we are UConn! We DON'T storm the court over meaningless wins over Houston!

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
Storming the court would have been a terrible look! I love BS as much as the next guy, but come on, we are UConn! We DON'T storm the court over meaningless wins over Houston!
Terrible look in the eyes of whom? This is what everyone says, I just don't get it. Who are we worried about judging us? Please tell me who these people are that are saying "they stormed the court, how embarrassing"

Reaction Score
Yes superwelch of course I was talking about the game and not the fact that UConn is kicking out And arresting national media... but please go on and tell me how things are on your couch 14 hours away
Soft serve, please tell me about how you playing video games makes you an athlete. Actually don't...

Reaction Score
Storming the court would not have been a good look for the upcoming Conference Championship

Now if by God we meet Houston in the finals and win, there will not be too many fans to storm court, but the celebration will be sweet.

By the way the crowd/game looked great on CBSSN, was in Greensboro at a sports bar and some people commented on the packed house. Unfortunately there was no sound, cept for me yelling when we hit our shots.

Reaction Score
So we're saying the cops are wrong for kicking them out when they were in seats that they didn't have tickets for..?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
You get arrested for that?

If you're asked to show proof of your seat, and you can't, and you're asked to leave and you don't...

(^Which is the conversation that I assume would have been had between them and security)

You'd get arrested, yes.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom