Barstool Court Storm | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Barstool Court Storm

Reaction Score
UConn has seen too much spring weekend, Yale Bowl, and kill a keg fun to let students have fun anymore. At least the cops could have made a less dramatic exit for those fellows, but I am sure they will get a pay grade up for thier service. Typical Connecticut garbage.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
If you're asked to show proof of your seat, and you can't, and you're asked to leave and you don't...

(^Which is the conversation that I assume would have been had between them and security)

You'd get arrested, yes.
Let’s see what the charges are... yes, refusing to vacate without a ticket would lead to an arrest. Hard to believe they would be that dumb.... then again it’s not that hard to believe for barstool.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
In the SEC...you have to pay for the privilege of stormimg

The Auburn Tigers have been fined $100,000 by the SEC due to fans storming the court after Auburn's 75-70 win over the Kentucky Wildcats this past Saturday, per Chip Patterson of CBS Sports.
Fines happen across basketball and football storming if I am not mistaken. Clemson football does it every home game and I am not sure of the fine. I have also heard some football schools glady pay the fine in honor of the win.

If kids do it, let them do it.

Not against you post but if schools think they are gonna have a game where there could be a storm and they put out a school-wise memo that says refrain from such budget killing activities, do you really wanna go there anymore?

Kids gotta be kids (agnostic of some twitter group).

Reaction Score
Let’s see what the charges are... yes, refusing to vacate without a ticket would leave to an arrest. Hard to believe they would be that dumb.... then again it’s not that hard to believe for barstool.

For additional context, I assume that's the convo that went down because I was 3 feet from those guys in section 216 during the first half where then and a bunch of students took over seats that they didn't have tickets to. Parents with little kids and an older woman weren't able to sit in their tickets seats on a few different occasions.

Then the barstool guys magically ended up front row of the student section for the 2nd half. Pretty easy to assume security asked them to return to their seats and they refused.

(Happy to see you agreed with my earlier statement without the additional context)

Reaction Score
For additional context, I assume that's the convo that went down because I was 3 feet from those guys in section 216 during the first half where then and a bunch of students took over seats that they didn't have tickets to. Parents with little kids and an older woman weren't able to sit in their tickets seats on a few different occasions.

Then the barstool guys magically ended up front row of the student section for the 2nd half. Pretty easy to assume security asked them to return to their seats and they refused.

(Happy to see you agreed with my earlier statement without the additional context)
Students gave up their seats for them jag off

Reaction Score
There were a lot of security lined up but several were elderly, several women, etc. the students could have rushed the court if they wanted to but it seemed they got really hesitant because it would have required pushing an old person out of the way for an already questionable court storming.

Reaction Score
By making a scene you mean cheering for the game and pumping people up?

The people in my section (including little kids and the elderly) who paid for their tickets, and couldn't properly sit in their seats or see the game cause of those guys and the students who decided to force their way into an area that had no space for them...
didn't need pumping up and were already ready to cheer for the game.

Reaction Score
The people in my section (including little kids and the elderly) who paid for their tickets, and couldn't properly sit in their seats or see the game cause of those guys and the students who decided to force their way into an area that had no space for them...
didn't need pumping up and were already ready to cheer for the game.
You can blame that on UConn. They let way too many students in. Completely miss managed everything tonight.

Reaction Score
Barstool will drag UConn for a bit then everyone will forget

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
UConn does not need no gimmicky "Storm Chasers" or Barstool. Storrs is the Basketball Capital. We may be down and the current students may not know what we were but we will be back. I hope they do not let those clowns back.

Signed UConn Class '09

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom