Barstool Court Storm | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Barstool Court Storm

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Yeah, my last year on campus was 2009 and they had just begun that "no non-students allowed on campus" business
I was at ECSU at the time and we all got an email saying any car with an ECSU parking pass would be impounded.

I’m pretty sure that didn’t actually happen though. That restriction had nothing to do with invited guests/fellow college students and everything to do with riffraff with literally no business on campus other than to cause trouble and endanger people’s safety. See: the people stabbed Jasper Howard outside of the homecoming dance.

Reaction Score
I don't have a problem with the students storming the court, but it shouldn't be coerced by non-students unaffiliated with the school or program. Nor by 40 year old adolescents who won't face any real consequences.

If they were really in tune with the historic UConn culture, they'd have rocked it old school and set a mattress and sofa on fire in The Jungle quad.
You have got to be really old school to remember those days!!!! More than one mattress and sofa were blazing!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom