Barry on HBO | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Barry on HBO

Reaction Score
Finished the season now and cannot recommend this show enough
Yep, last few episodes were really strong, some crazy almost Breaking Bad-esque escapes and twists, a good bottle episode and fully developing all of the main characters with their fundamental natures and flaws coming home to roost. I think its even worth a re-watch as Noho Hank is funnier each time, as is Winkler and the over-the-top Sally.

If for nothing else, people should watch to see what the nefarious Milton from Office Space (remarkably barely aged) is up to these days!

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
As of episode 4 I think they are back on track. They were managing a high-wire story arc that seemed to me headed towards inevitable 'Barry needs to be on the run' = no more LA, no more Henry Winkler etc.. At the conclusion of episode 4 they masterfully spun that right back yet deeper into the world they've created and it is consistent with the character stories they've been telling. It still isn't necessarily funny (exception again is this week's outfit worn by NoHo Hank that was brilliant), yet the show is legit.

ronny/lily was such a fantastic episode that it saved a very uneven season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom