Banks' Surgery Is A Success | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Banks' Surgery Is A Success

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
And, given a 2013 class of only 1, this may be a good idea overall.
I agree that this might be a good idea. She'd certainly learn a lot, and she might get more playing time, given the shorter roster.

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
If her course work is done, why hang around high school...or travel the nation to "find herself"?

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
JS made a very good point. If shes ready come if not wait a year. We're loaded this season and even though she most likely will get playtime and experience it may be better for her to come next season. Hey I would love to have her this season but only if she's ready.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
You know, there is more to life than basketball. There is something about your senior year in high school that could be very special. She should do whatever works for her. But you can only be a high school senior once (at least most of us), and UConn will still be here when she is finished. Of course, she should do whatever she feels works best for her, but I wouldn't want my daughter to forgo her senior year in high school.

Reaction Score
She should think about what's best for her...not an easy decision in my view, but UCONN wins either way...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom