Back to Precious

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Wow that Memphis party looks wild
Of course they are going to pack it with 18K with rap acts etc
50% of the people there might not watch a UM game there this season if the\ team is so/so
Lets see what this team will do before declaring them back - not sold on Penny beyond the glitter
I may be wrong - I do agree that a good Memphis is good for the AAC

Reaction Score
What about with Ayo and Teo?
Who yo day-o?

We should just all gather round with New Haven pizza and Rolling Rocks listening to the best screams in songs with the best opening guitar riffs instead.

Reaction Score
Slightly OT, but St. John's really sliding in recruiting (and Mullins not being a good coach IMO) will really open up Hurley/Kimani to continue to go for top talent in NYC like Precious.

Igiehon (literally in St. John's backyard) appears Louisville bound from CB picks today (Mack visited mom in Ireland, St. John's didn't bother, sound familiar?), St. John's has been missing on pretty much everyone this recruiting cycle. 0 commits for 2019. To quote the former coach, "the vibes are good."

Really enjoyed reading this on their board:

All I hear about D Hurley - from you and others - is that he's a tireless worker who's a great coach and a great recruiter

Reading their board feels like reading the BY earlier this year.

Reaction Score
Wow that Memphis party looks wild
Of course they are going to pack it with 18K with rap acts etc
50% of the people there might not watch a UM game there this season if the\ team is so/so
Lets see what this team will do before declaring them back - not sold on Penny beyond the glitter
I may be wrong - I do agree that a good Memphis is good for the AAC

Disagree for the most part.
Penny has recruited smartly. Alex Lomax and Tyler Harris will keep fans interested in that team throughout the year, as Penny secures more '19 commits. Both Harris and Lomax have been built up so much in the Memphis media that fans feel invested again.
Memphis Tigers basketball is now an extension of what he started at Team Penny and Memphis East. He doesnt have to sell the vision to locals because theyve already been following it.

Reaction Score
Thinking about Alterique and Jalen and not only being able to land 4 year top 150 guys like Gaffney, Bouknight (Which are huge and I love), it would be huge for us to be able to land Precious to ensure that we can keep landing those top 25 guys in the class that can come in and shine. See Terrence Clarke, Sharife Cooper, Julian Strawther, etc.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Thinking about Alterique and Jalen and not only being able to land 4 year top 150 guys like Gaffney, Bouknight (Which are huge and I love), it would be huge for us to be able to land Precious to ensure that we can keep landing those top 25 guys in the class that can come in and shine. See Terrence Clarke, Sharife Cooper, Julian Strawther, etc.
Maybe not this year. Definitely soon, though.

Reaction Score
They just posted Memphis Madness on Youtube.

David Wingett really does have a smooth shot. You can see him win their 3 pt shootout at 1:21:01 of this video.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score

***TOOL ALERT***

sn_tKvm-.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics