Back to Precious | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Back to Precious

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
We still lead for Precious. We are trying to secure some other guys this month (you know who they are) and then making final push for Precious after that. @Chief00 was spot on when he said that before.

The most magnanimous 'insider'. Added quotes for those fools who hate on them...

intlzncster

Reaction Score
I am happy you are dropping in again. And clearly many others are too based on the number of likes.

I'm happy this @Zionn hasn't been showing up much lately:

1538684908004.png

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
A lot of folks over on the Carolina board are saying they are wary of recruiting Precious because of many "red flags".

Haven't seen anything fishy about his recruitment mentioned here unless I've missed something. Can anyone fill me in on what they're talking about? Or is it all just bunk?
Maybe they are wary that he is looking forward to attending classes.

Reaction Score
Penny is in the midst of the "Well, he was an NBA guy so I'm sure he can make me an NBA guy too!" honeymoon phase that we saw our former coach experience. After that, much like we saw here, it's going to all about player development.

I hope he succeeds (just...you know...not on Precious), but it will be interesting to see what happens once some of the sizzle wears off.

Sounds like FedEx is going to be packed, and James Wiseman has already appeared//

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Sounds like FedEx is going to be packed, and James Wiseman has already appeared//

Memphis might end up being the new UK in terms of hype and glamour. They've also got that alluring 'street' rep to go with it.

Reaction Score
Precious is there along with Shane Denully (guardian/aau coach) and afterwards I believe he is headed back to New York for this weekend. Maybe he will take a trip to Storrs as well.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Precious is there along with Shane Denully (guardian/aau coach) and I believe he is headed back to New York for the weekend after. Maybe he will take a trip to Storrs as well.

Hope to god he doesn't go to First Night. He'd drop us immediately comparing it to Memphis.

Reaction Score
CB favors Duke, but no one has made a pick since June.

His visit to UNC is scheduled for 10/12 and he’s announcing before then. Sad face
Josh Green committed without OVing to Zona and now Moore's top competition for the spot is off UNC's radar. Not ready to give up hope yet but might be grasping at straws lol

Reaction Score
Hope to god he doesn't go to First Night. He'd drop us immediately comparing it to Memphis.
Poor wording in my post, I meant to say he will be heading back to New York right after his time in Memphis rather than next weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom