Azura Stevens Leaving | The Boneyard

Azura Stevens Leaving

Reaction Score
It’s been confirmed on twitter by numerous reporters. Azura Stevens is leaving to go to the WNBA. Deadline is tonight. Good luck to her!

Reaction Score
yikes, time for a grad transfer- ONO needs time to develop

Reaction Score
It’s been confirmed on twitter by numerous reporters. Azura Stevens is leaving to go to the WNBA. Deadline is tonight. Good luck to her!
I thought she might. Let’s hope Collier doesn’t follow. Whe can leave bevause of her age.

Reaction Score
I thought she might. Let’s hope Collier doesn’t follow. Whe can leave bevause of her age.
It’s already been confirmed, Pheesa isn’t leaving. Don’t expect anymore news regarding roster changes from UConn unless in the form of a grad transfer.

Reaction Score
Damn!!

th

What did the fish say when it swam into a wall?

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
It’s already been confirmed, Pheesa isn’t leaving. Don’t expect anymore news regarding roster changes from UConn unless in the form of a grad transfer.
Where has it been confirmed?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
A little surprised. Z's game would have benefited from another year. It think she'd have had a special year.

That said, I wish her all the best.

Who is our center next year?

Reaction Score
Where has it been confirmed?
From her mouth multiple times in interviews. Wouldn’t make sense for her at all. Had a worse year than last, has a chance to leave her name all over the top of UConn record book & will have all the opportunities in the world next year with the exit for Gabby & Z. I think she is on a short list for POY next year at this point, along side Lou, Ionescu, Durr, Arike.

Reaction Score
A little surprised. Z's game would have benefited from another year. It think she'd have had a special year.

That said, I wish her all the best.

Who is our center next year?
We won’t have a true center but we didn’t have 1 two years ago & were fine.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Best wishes to Z and thanks for a good year!

She improved a lot, but still had considerable room to improve. I hope she will get a good coach and continue to work on her inside game.

The draft is getting deeper. Seattle may pick up a really good player.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom