AXS TV? Battle for Atlantis Questions... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

AXS TV? Battle for Atlantis Questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
http://ifirstrowus.eu
Sketchy but works, carries pretty much every sports game that anyone in the world cares about.
It'll take some navigating and closing out of extra ads/tabs. I'd recommend downloading AdBlock for your browser before accessing this website.
This web site gives you all kinds of viruses. I'd avoid it.

Reaction Score
Optimum (Litchfield county) does not carry AXS. Looks like I'll be heading somewhere to watch.

Reaction Score
I posted this in another thread but didnt know there was another regarding the game.

I have axs and will be periscoping it live just like i did with the expeditions
How can I access your periscope account during the game so i can watch it, I'm not familiar with periscope, if you could help me out that'd be greatly appreciated because I don't have ASX tv and not watching this game would drive me crazy, Thanks! Your help would be greatly appreciated !!

Reaction Score
I have Comcast with sportspackage and pay a ridiculous amount every month to get all of the games and now we don't get this? I hate Comcast, but UCONN should be blamed for not making sure the whole state and all of the cable companies don't have access to the this tourney, which BTW is our first real competition.

Reaction Score
How can I access your periscope account during the game so i can watch it, I'm not familiar with periscope, if you could help me out that'd be greatly appreciated because I don't have ASX tv and not watching this game would drive me crazy, Thanks! Your help would be greatly appreciated !!

First download the periscope app then...
  1. Tap the People Tab to find a list of suggested users to follow. Note: The People Tab helps you find interesting people to follow by listing ‘Featured People,’ people you are ‘Following on Twitter’ and ‘Trending’ recent broadcasts. Periscope doesn't import any of your Twitter followers or those you are following.
  2. You can search for specific people by:
    • Tapping the People Tab.
    • Tapping the magnifying glass icon on the top left on iOS and bottom right on Android.
    • Entering their name(s) in the search bar. My name would be john_outwar.
  3. To follow anyone, just tap the "+" icon!
  4. When it's near tip off you should get an alert on your phone when I start broadcasting (if you have alerts on for periscope) I will also try to post the direct link on the forums like someone else did but it's tricky and I haven't yet done it so don't rely on it.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I going to watch it at Buffalo Wild Wings using the coupon they were handing out at the football game.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Dish TV has Axis. They also have the best customer service rating and price. Think about it. They have offers so you can switch before Wednesday. Dish is better, aside from Axis, anyway.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Dish TV has Axis. They also have the best customer service rating and price. Think about it. They have offers so you can switch before Wednesday. Dish is better, aside from Axis, anyway.
Dish is the absolute worst. Had them for years before Directtv and would never think about going back. Only benefit of dish network for me would be pac12 network.

Reaction Score
  1. Tap the People Tab to find a list of suggested users to follow. Note: The People Tab helps you find interesting people to follow by listing ‘Featured People,’ people you are ‘Following on Twitter’ and ‘Trending’ recent broadcasts. Periscope doesn't import any of your Twitter followers or those you are following.
    • Tapping the magnifying glass icon on the top left on iOS and bottom right on Android.
  4. When it's near tip off you should get an alert on your phone when I start broadcasting (if you have alerts on for periscope) I will also try to post the direct link on the forums like someone else did but it's tricky and I haven't yet done it so don't rely on it.
I just downloaded the App on my Galaxy S5 and the setup you described worked perfectly. Thank you very much!

Reaction Score
Set this up on Samsung Galaxy Note 5 today. Super easy to do. We are counting on you Wednesday!!!

Reaction Score
I have AXS and I am going to make sure and watch Cuse lose their first game to Charlotte.

Reaction Score
The Smart One said:
First download the periscope app then... [*]Tap the People Tab to find a list of suggested users to follow. Note: The People Tab helps you find interesting people to follow by listing ‘Featured People,’ people you are ‘Following on Twitter’ and ‘Trending’ recent broadcasts. Periscope doesn't import any of your Twitter followers or those you are following. [*]You can search for specific people by: [*]Tapping the People Tab. [*]Tapping the magnifying glass icon on the top left on iOS and bottom right on Android. [*]Entering their name(s) in the search bar. My name would be john_outwar. [*]To follow anyone, just tap the "+" icon! [*]When it's near tip off you should get an alert on your phone when I start broadcasting (if you have alerts on for periscope) I will also try to post the direct link on the forums like someone else did but it's tricky and I haven't yet done it so don't rely on it.

I have DTV and get axs and can certainly periscope this as well. If there is any interest in a 2nd stream let me know.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Doesn't @GemParty have a rally going somewhere? After the real estate seminar, that is.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Doesn't @GemParty have a rally going somewhere? After the real estate seminar, that is.
It's hard to have a rally with 3 people. Not many wanting to Travel on the big pre turkey drinking night.

Reaction Score
It's hard to have a rally with 3 people. Not many wanting to Travel on the big pre turkey drinking night.

Bobby V's in Windsor Locks by Bradley says they'll have the game. I think I'll be heading there. Would be fun to have a crowd if anyone can sneak away.

Reaction Score
All set up and ready to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog