AXS TV? Battle for Atlantis Questions... | Page 4 | The Boneyard

AXS TV? Battle for Atlantis Questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
......Bump

Thanks John. The feed on Periscope iPhone app is streaming nicely on my iPad. Smaller picture but works great.

First download the periscope app then...
  1. Tap the People Tab to find a list of suggested users to follow. Note: The People Tab helps you find interesting people to follow by listing ‘Featured People,’ people you are ‘Following on Twitter’ and ‘Trending’ recent broadcasts. Periscope doesn't import any of your Twitter followers or those you are following.
  2. You can search for specific people by:
    • Tapping the People Tab.
    • Tapping the magnifying glass icon on the top left on iOS and bottom right on Android.
    • Entering their name(s) in the search bar. My name would be john_outwar.
  3. To follow anyone, just tap the "+" icon!
  4. When it's near tip off you should get an alert on your phone when I start broadcasting (if you have alerts on for periscope) I will also try to post the direct link on the forums like someone else did but it's tricky and I haven't yet done it so don't rely on it.

Reaction Score
Is it just me or is there about 7 different conversations on AXS going on?:confused:

Reaction Score
I have Cox Cable who doesn't carry AXS TV (had the same problem with Uconn's 2012 Battle 4 Atlantis), so I have to watch the game at a friends place who has Verizon and AXS. The catch is my buddy is a diehard Cuse fan so I have to play nice for a little bit before I start dropping 1 National Title and Bernie Fine jokes. I hope we have a huge lead tonight vs Michigan before I get kicked out of their place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom