Awesome huskywear coupon | The Boneyard

Awesome huskywear coupon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
For today and the next two days (through the 31st), if you use the coupon "LOYALTY" you will get 50% off of any order over $75. Just ordered a throwback Emeka jersey, a polo shirt, and some socks for my nephew for $49 with shipping.

Reaction Score
great coupon...wow...just bought a truckload of stuff...got the emeka jersey also...woohoo!

Reaction Score
Really wanted to get some more shorts and/or Jerseys, but everything left is XL or bigger...o well. Thanks for the heads up

MTHusky

UCONN Grad class of 1970, living in Brookings OR
Reaction Score
For today and the next two days (through the 31st), if you use the coupon "LOYALTY" you will get 50% off of any order over $75. Just ordered a throwback Emeka jersey, a polo shirt, and some socks for my nephew for $49 with shipping.
Not seeing a link, help!

Thanks

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
If you don't possess the investigative instincts to guess that Huskywear might reside at huskywear.com, just Google 'huskywear' and you will discover that Huskywear is indeed at huskywear.com.

Perhaps I'm wrong and they have just run the wires to Montana, but I believe that the the internet is not new. We all need to get up to speed on it.

Reaction Score
If you don't possess the investigative instincts to guess that Huskywear might reside at huskywear.com, just Google 'huskywear' and you will discover that Huskywear is indeed at huskywear.com.

Perhaps I'm wrong and they have just run the wires to Montana, but I believe that the the internet is not new. We all need to get up to speed on it.

Does your intelligence on the boneyard make you feel powerful?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Does your intelligence on the boneyard make you feel powerful?

you didn't find that funny? i thought fishy was funny. maybe its becuase on that website there was nothing to buy that said syracuse on it?

MTHusky

Reaction Score

Let's see, I Google'd huskywear and came up 43,100 results. Lets assume that the correct address is http://www.huskywear.com/ ; I would just love to look at 30+ categories filling the cart and then go to checkout to find that I'm at the wrong website. You might have the time to screw around on the net for hours at a time but I don't.

Fishy, you are an

Reactions: Fe

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
It just took about four seconds to find that it was the absolute first result back from a Google search.

To put that in context, it took about 1/20th of the time I took to point out your ineptitude, 1/50th of the time it took for you to demonstrate that ineptitude in the first place and about 1/100th of the time for you spent throwing a tantrum over the whole thing.

I'm definitely an ass, I might even be a , but at least I have a firm grasp of the obvious.

Reaction Score

Wait... but how do I get to this 'Google'?

MTHusky

Reaction Score
"I'm definitely an ass, I might even be a , but at least I have a firm grasp of the obvious." At least we can agree on something!

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Wait... but how do I get to this 'Google'?

You have to go to Bing and then type in 'google'.

You can find Bing by going to Yahoo and typing in 'bing'.

I'm not really sure how to find Yahoo, though. I think you have to buy a computer that already has the Yahoo on it.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
"I'm definitely an ass, I might even be a , but at least I have a firm grasp of the obvious." At least we can agree on something!
Maybe I'm off base here, but Fishy is a one of a kind smart *ss. It's not fun for the person in his sites, but I've learned to not let him get under my skin when I'm the target. Everyone's sense of humor is different. And I don't know yours. But if possible, try not to take him personally and see the humor in his posts. They are priceless.

MTHusky

Reaction Score
Oh, I'm well aware of Fishy being a smartass, been around for a number of years on various sites of his and Toms. An ass by any other name is still an ass.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Oh, I'm well aware of Fishy being a smartass, been around for a number of years on various sites of his and Toms. An ass by any other name is still an ass.
If you have a thin skin, the boneyard is probably not a good place to be.

Fishy just has a way of thinking outside the box. Instead of just reading something and accepting it and moving on, he actually processes it and evaluates it for what it is. As for your post, he was pretty spot on. You spent a lot more time posting and waiting for an answer (and follow up posting when called out for it) than it would have taken to figure it out. That's just the facts of it. Instead of being pissed about it, learn from it.

For the record, I've been called out for doing silly things too. It happens sometimes. Life is much easier when you don't take learning moments and turn them into battles.

Reaction Score
Back to the original post, this is a great deal and I hope anyone who can takes advantage of it. I just loaded up on UConn items, including a slew for a few friends I didn't see over the holidays and thus procrastinated on getting gifts for.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Let's see, I Google'd huskywear and came up 43,100 results. Lets assume that the correct address is http://www.huskywear.com/ ; I would just love to look at 30+ categories filling the cart and then go to checkout to find that I'm at the wrong website. You might have the time to screw around on the net for hours at a time but I don't.

Fishy, you are an

There was an ad running on this site for most of December for huskywear.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member