2025 Recruiting: - Australian PG Jacob Furphy | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Australian PG Jacob Furphy

Reaction Score
Is this any indication that it’s not looking promising with the current group of guards we are recruiting?

Reaction Score
Limited tape so far but clearly has been performing at a high level vs excellent international players. Not sure where he would fit yet with our projected roster for '25 but looks like he could fit in our system/sets as a secondary ball handler (Nowell being the lead) and could easily project as a CG/SG . His rep is as a two-way player which works for Danny.

Trusting the staff. If our other earlier '25 guard targets don't want to commit. Gotta turn the page or turn up the heat for a commit. No lose situation.

Reaction Score
i have BB contacts in Australia NBL
This has to be be the
best logo in basketball.
Thats the world’s most venomous snake .

IMG_1129.jpeg

Reaction Score
i have BB contacts in Australia NBL
This has to be be the
best logo in basketball.
Thats the world’s most venomous snake .

View attachment 103281

I just looked it up because I've never heard of it.... the Inland Taipan (one of three types) has enough venom to kill100 grown men in a single bite.

Last edited by a moderator:

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
PG? He looked more like a wing from the highlights video.
Yeah I’m not seeing it either. His highlights from today’s game were mostly off ball. Feels more like a Mullins fallback imo.

Reaction Score
He can definitely pass too. Very heady. Been watching highlights today. Sorry to use the comparison, but offensively he's really alot like Cam. Can create his own offense, read/reacts in passing game, great court vision, good cutter, nice stroke. High IQ. Not sure defensively.

Reaction Score
He can definitely pass too. Very heady. Been watching highlights today. Sorry to use the comparison, but offensively he's really alot like Cam. Can create his own offense, read/reacts in passing game, great court vision, good cutter, nice stroke. High IQ. Not sure defensively.

Reaction Score
The more I watch the more I like. YMCA old man excellence. Makes the efficient pass, lots of hockey assists, has nice little lefty jumphook layup ala Kolek to get over bigs. Has that Cam/ Domask backdown game into paint. Seems really unselfish (havent seen whole game to really know). Excellent on dropping it off to big for lob. I guess Illinois and Kansas are in as well. I think would be a real get for us.

A class of Lewis, Reibe and Furphy would be a dream class for a high iq bball junkie like me.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom