Attendance | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Attendance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
15,000 would be kind, maybe 12,000. Note to the psycho 'fan' in my section, your constant screaming expletive filled criticism of the team is not helping the team - the coaches can't hear you.... What you did though is probably make a bunch of people leave early and a bunch not want to come back to future games. This isn't helping to attract a crowd and is actually hurting the program. Same for the obnoxious drunks. Remember this in the future if you care about UCONN Football.

did you happen to be sitting in section 229? We had a loud but entertaining fan there.

Reaction Score
Life in Conference USA. see what happens when the exit fee money ceases

this is the final year of our 3 year contract, I assume everyone (season ticket wise) is on the same 3 year rotation? This next 3 year re-up effort will be fascinating to watch.

Reaction Score
John said:
The drunks are a real problem if you ask me. Having a buzz on is fine, but there's too much public drunkenness.

Reaction Score
John said:
The drunks are a real problem if you ask me. Having a buzz on is fine, but there's too much public drunkenness.

That's what they make the family section for. Else, root for BYU.

Reaction Score
John said:
yes, I will show my fandom by drinking massive quantities of alcohol, falling all over myself, and screaming obscenities while children sit within easy earshot. Makes perfect sense.
Yes, keeping it under control is respectable. I'm still angry at the game. Touché, sir.

Reaction Score
Flicked on the Maryland/USF game on CBS SN.

1 minute left in first qtr. There are fewer fans there than the Rent, that's for sure.

Have people stopped going to watch college football across the nation? I've seen lots of empty seats at the P5s as well this week.

Reaction Score
Flicked on the Maryland/USF game on CBS SN.

1 minute left in first qtr. There are fewer fans there than the Rent, that's for sure.

Have people stopped going to watch college football across the nation? I've seen lots of empty seats at the P5s as well this week.

I think that's the general trend

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
First home game I've missed since DJ threw threw the TD/coversion against Pitt in double OT. Made a promise to myself to never bitch out again after that. Mi had a good reason today though...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 59
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 54
Reaction Score
Can't be. Looks like 10,000. Less than Towson at the end of the game. Never seen the stadium that empty.
You were not at Memphis at the end of last year. There were thousands more today.

Reaction Score
Because of guys like you
Hey asshat I don't have to explain anything to you but the 2 games so far this year are the first 2 I've missed in the last 7 years including attending all the last 3 bowl games. is being post surgery a good enough reason to miss the game? I expect to start a new streak next week if doctor approved. LOL sorry struck a nerve. Rant over

Reaction Score
:)
Hey asshat I don't have to explain anything to you but the 2 games so far this year are the first 2 I've missed in the last 7 years including attending all the last 3 bowl games. is being post surgery a good enough reason to miss the game? I expect to start a new streak next week if doctor approved. LOL sorry struck a nerve. Rant over

We only need 50,000 of you. Maybe a dolly procedure:)

Reaction Score

We want to see the discharge instructions :p

Reaction Score
Rjc32563 said:

You obviously are not ten toes in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69