Attendance Prediction | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Attendance Prediction

Reaction Score
always happens on band day. the bands and their parents clear out after the halftime show.

there was 11k or so in the 4th... was decent

#damningwithfaintpraise

Reaction Score
They don't even stand up, they don't do/know the stick it in chant...you know they are dead if drunk college kids won't even do a chant with sexual innuendos, and they made no noise on defense.

I was actually thinking about this and I think y'know maybe kids these days are a bit too woke/aware/whatever to want to chant along with "stick it in stick it in stick it in." Maybe that chant has outlived is usefulness, I've honestly always felt it was a little crass tbh.

Reaction Score
I was actually thinking about this and I think y'know maybe kids these days are a bit too woke/aware/whatever to want to chant along with "stick it in stick it in stick it in." Maybe that chant has outlived is usefulness, I've honestly always felt it was a little crass tbh.

One of the dumbest chants ever, sorry and it has nothing to do witj amy sensitivities.

Hell i spent many years in KC doing the tomahawk chop and were going to beat the hell our of you, you, you, you, you. Neveind tje anthem replacing home of tue brave with home of the chiefs - which is pretty damm cool whem all of Arrowhead hammers
It.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I beg to differ only slightly. If UConn beats Indiana (no longer inconceivable) watch what happens.
I think a W will do nothing to move the student attendance needle. The alumni needle maybe.

Reaction Score
Some posters seem to be putting too much faith in the B1G label insuring a large traveling contingent from the opposition. This was Illinois, not Michigan or Ohio State. How did they represent? 4 or 500 fans? Not bad for a team that's gone 5-7, 3-9, 2-10, 4-8 the last four years. Most of yesterday's crowd was UConn. And it was not a bad turnout for what was a pretty good game. Looks like the corner has been turned.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Some posters seem to be putting too much faith in the B1G label insuring a large traveling contingent from the opposition. This was Illinois, not Michigan or Ohio State. How did they represent? 4 or 500 fans? Not bad for a team that's gone 5-7, 3-9, 2-10, 4-8 the last four years. Most of yesterday's crowd was UConn. And it was not a bad turnout for what was a pretty good game. Looks like the corner has been turned.
Lol, the inevitable "it's just Illinois." It's a fair point, I guess. Still the rest of are looking at the development of our team and competing against a decent FBS squad is definitely progress.

Reaction Score
Lol, the inevitable "it's just Illinois." It's a fair point, I guess. Still the rest of are looking at the development of our team and competing against a decent FBS squad is definitely progress.

What about "the corner has been turned" didn't you get?

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Who is saying that??

Reaction Score
The turkey sandwich wraps are pretty decent

Reaction Score
Great to see Donovan calling out the students. It continues to be an embarrassment. Kudos to Dale. Always there repping in the student section. We need more hardcores. Football and Basketball. the students just don't seem to care like we used to. I really don't know what the solution is, the apathy is killing us.

We spoke w some of the students making their way back to the busses at 2:30p - they were saying that the state police rolled through and shut down the entire lot/tailgate and ordered the kids to "go in or go home" - obviously the 75% of students there in their pastel / random basketball jerseys had no intentions of going in, but telling them to "go home" an hour before kickoff is not ideal. we tried to convince some of them to join our tailgate and come in with us but they had no interest and repeatedly referenced the team sucking as to why they wouldn't come in and support their school in this game. I was actually surprised to see how many kids came in for the first half, I was expecting less based on the mass exodus leaving the parking lot at 2:30. Frustrating.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom