Attendance for UCF? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Attendance for UCF?

Reaction Score
But you act like there is no reason to be holding them. They hold them so that someone who wants a season ticket last minute can get the seat before someone who wants them for one game.

Is that a legitimate concern at this point? Honestly, I don’t know the answer. I presume they don’t sell too many more at this point.

Reaction Score
Is that a legitimate concern at this point? Honestly, I don’t know the answer. I presume they don’t sell too many more at this point.

They don't sell too many more. But until they are up against opening day, as long as they have single game tickets to sell (which they do), they are still trying to incentivize folks to buy season tickets and not one game tickets.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I think his point is 17,900 single game tickets probably hold more value than and shouldn't be held hostage for the 100 potential season packages sold up to 36 hours before kick off of opening night.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
But you act like there is no reason to be holding them. They hold them so that someone who wants a season ticket last minute can get the seat before someone who wants them for one game.

And they try to move them through resellers and then get them back from the resellers.

The only reason anyone would care is if you want to count tickets remaining to estimate attendance.

The attendance is pretty much the same every game so I’m not sure the point of the exercise.

Reaction Score
And they try to move them through resellers and then get them back from the resellers.

The only reason anyone would care is if you want to count tickets remaining to estimate attendance.

The attendance is pretty much the same every game so I’m not sure the point of the exercise.

That's my point. Why is someone self-important enough to think their ability to estimate the opening day crowd before showing up is greater than the school's strategy to maximize ticket sale revenue?

Reaction Score
Already bought mine but are there any promo-code tickets this season?

Reaction Score
That's my point. Why is someone self-important enough to think their ability to estimate the opening day crowd before showing up is greater than the school's strategy to maximize ticket sale revenue?

Self important? Sometimes you go out of your way to create drama under the guise of being the measured and rational party. I don’t want to know the numbers because I think I have some God given right to know. If you let the public know where ticket sales are for “their” team and try to rally them to fill the stadium, more might come.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
24,500 for a night game and optimism with the program going forward, unlike some of the miserable people on here.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom