Are you ready for this beating? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Are you ready for this beating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
I'm confused why some of you take issue with my original post. I know I'm an opposing fan but the only thing I wanted to do was come over and have an intelligent football discussion with you guys. This is going to be a tough game for my Bearcats, Bob Diaco has your program rolling right now and I could see this being only a 14-21 point Bearcat lead at the half. 11:30AM on the road is tough.

What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Hello UConn faithful! It's that time of year again, Cincinnati at UConn. 11:30AM. CBS Sports Network. This is what college football is all about. Bowl implications will be in the October air and The Rent will be absolutely rocking. UConn has given Cincinnati fits in recent years and this will be no different. Bob Diaco will have his squad ready to go and as a Cincinnati fan I'm very concerned with this game. The last time Cincinnati made the trek to the Rent we got the win but had to fight tooth and nail for it. I can't wait for the game, should be a great one.

Prediction: Cincinnati 52 UConn 3
How do you like the game so far, ya filthy animal?

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Hello UConn faithful! It's that time of year again, Cincinnati at UConn. 11:30AM. CBS Sports Network. This is what college football is all about. Bowl implications will be in the October air and The Rent will be absolutely rocking. UConn has given Cincinnati fits in recent years and this will be no different. Bob Diaco will have his squad ready to go and as a Cincinnati fan I'm very concerned with this game. The last time Cincinnati made the trek to the Rent we got the win but had to fight tooth and nail for it. I can't wait for the game, should be a great one.

Your Mom is asking for mercy. Nope. She deserves it.

Reaction Score
IMG_0027.JPG
Yancy is sad, again

Reaction Score

Tool.

Reaction Score

How did bending over feel? Till next year pal.

Reaction Score

Wanna try that again? Chump

Reaction Score
Epic, epic fail post, he didn't understand we have mojo, and it played right into our hands. Now he has take it like biatch and think about it all weekend.

I don't know what was more entertaining, the game or the irony of this post.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score

Mojo Post of the Year nominee right here fellas

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
OP is the same dude who came here last year and said that he heard the AAC and CAA were planning on swapping us and Villanova. Great mojo, but what a poor troll. Fundamentals leave much to be desired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom