Are you ready for this beating? | The Boneyard

Are you ready for this beating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hello UConn faithful! It's that time of year again, Cincinnati at UConn. 11:30AM. CBS Sports Network. This is what college football is all about. Bowl implications will be in the October air and The Rent will be absolutely rocking. UConn has given Cincinnati fits in recent years and this will be no different. Bob Diaco will have his squad ready to go and as a Cincinnati fan I'm very concerned with this game. The last time Cincinnati made the trek to the Rent we got the win but had to fight tooth and nail for it. I can't wait for the game, should be a great one.

Prediction: Cincinnati 52 UConn 3

Reaction Score
Hello UConn faithful! It's that time of year again, Cincinnati at UConn. 11:30AM. CBS Sports Network. This is what college football is all about. Bowl implications will be in the October air and The Rent will be absolutely rocking. UConn has given Cincinnati fits in recent years and this will be no different. Bob Diaco will have his squad ready to go and as a Cincinnati fan I'm very concerned with this game. The last time Cincinnati made the trek to the Rent we got the win but had to fight tooth and nail for it. I can't wait for the game, should be a great one.

"Diaco will have his squad ready..", "I'm very concerned with this game..", "should be a good one.." - Prediction Cincy 52 UConn 3

What are you some king of total d**khead?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I like how Mau missed last game was 41-0.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Cincy's tallest wideout is 6'2". So we've got that covered. HCBD will have to come up with a different way to lose this one.

Reaction Score

image.jpeg

Dork was the first thing that came to mind as I read this pathetic post. Yes my friend, face it, you are a "DORK" in both definitions of the term:

dork
dôrk/
noun
noun: dork; plural noun: dorks
  1. informal
    a dull, slow-witted, or socially inept person.
    • NORTH AMERICANvulgar slang
      the penis

Reaction Score

Welcome. You will have to excuse this board. We spend most of our time trying to determine the replacement for our head coach .........who is not getting canned.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score

363l9q.jpg

Just so damn clever year after year. Free internet at the public library makes all our lives that much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom