Are you ready for this beating? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Are you ready for this beating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It doesn't really matter what he should be if he's playing the PG minutes.
My point is that UConn has a long history of not winning without an experienced point guard; Jalen will have to withstand the refs "letting them play", something that a veteran will be better able to deal with.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
My point is that UConn has a long history of not winning without an experienced point guard; Jalen will have to withstand the refs "letting them play", something that a veteran will be better able to deal with.

But that's not really saying much. You're really saying that UCONN doesn't have much history with having a frosh lead guard without an experienced compliment.

UCONN's only had a frosh PG lead (sans experienced guard) a few of times. Taliek was one (NIT). Doron had Ollie. And imo, KEA was the leader his frosh year, despite Ricky's presence.

Reaction Score
UConn. Cincinnati. Friday. ESPN2. Is Husky nation excited as I am for the best rivalry in the AAC this Friday afternoon!? It's going to be so awesome sending UConn to the NIT! We've played twice this year and I thought it was obvious that Cincinnati was the better team on both occasions. UConn has a very storied basketball program but two straight absences from the NCAA Tournament? Wow. You'd have to think Kevin Ollie will be under a lot of pressure next season. In all seriousness I'll be rooting hard for the Huskies to win the NIT championship to help the AAC's perception nationally. Let's play a good, clean injury free game Friday!

Hi.

Reaction Score
image.jpeg

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
we should pool some money and buy something nice for the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online