Are you ready for this beating? | The Boneyard

Are you ready for this beating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UConn. Cincinnati. Friday. ESPN2. Is Husky nation excited as I am for the best rivalry in the AAC this Friday afternoon!? It's going to be so awesome sending UConn to the NIT! We've played twice this year and I thought it was obvious that Cincinnati was the better team on both occasions. UConn has a very storied basketball program but two straight absences from the NCAA Tournament? Wow. You'd have to think Kevin Ollie will be under a lot of pressure next season. In all seriousness I'll be rooting hard for the Huskies to win the NIT championship to help the AAC's perception nationally. Let's play a good, clean injury free game Friday!

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
I guess UConn is DOOMED then.

Reaction Score
Never forget.
image.jpeg

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I don't blame Cincinnati fans for hating us; if it weren't for the Huskies in 2011, they would have won the national championship.

Reaction Score
This guy is psyched about being in the AAC, didn't even bother reading the post once I saw his handle.

Reaction Score
UConn. Cincinnati. Friday. ESPN2. Is Husky nation excited as I am for the best rivalry in the AAC this Friday afternoon!? It's going to be so awesome sending UConn to the NIT! We've played twice this year and I thought it was obvious that Cincinnati was the better team on both occasions. UConn has a very storied basketball program but two straight absences from the NCAA Tournament? Wow. You'd have to think Kevin Ollie will be under a lot of pressure next season. In all seriousness I'll be rooting hard for the Huskies to win the NIT championship to help the AAC's perception nationally. Let's play a good, clean injury free game Friday!
You're so bad at this. Reading it gave me that awkward embarrassed feeling you get for people when they do something cringeworthy and I hate that feeling.

Reaction Score
Sorry. You lost me at "best rivalry in the AAC."

Civil ConFLiCT all the way!!!1!!1!!1!!!

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
there's only 1 AAC program that matters, there's only 1 program that carries the conference in March and there's only one program that lands a few quality OOC wins

that's the same program that sends more people to the NBA than the rest of the conference combined

the same program that has more national titles than the rest of the conference combined

can you guess who that might be?

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
I can't take any posts seriously by someone named AAC reigns, even Cinci fans would cringe at that handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom