Status
Not open for further replies.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Did you know?

we don't lose to the Bearcats in the post season, it's tradition

Reaction Score
Kobe being a good dude is the only thing that keeps me from really hating Cincy.

This thread could be the perfect opportunity for the second self to come into play. So much to look forward to...:)

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
You're so bad at this. Reading it gave me that awkward embarrassed feeling you get for people when they do something cringeworthy and I hate that feeling.
Second hand embarrassment

Reaction Score
UConn. Cincinnati. Friday. ESPN2. Is Husky nation excited as I am for the best rivalry in the AAC this Friday afternoon!? It's going to be so awesome sending UConn to the NIT! We've played twice this year and I thought it was obvious that Cincinnati was the better team on both occasions. UConn has a very storied basketball program but two straight absences from the NCAA Tournament? Wow. You'd have to think Kevin Ollie will be under a lot of pressure next season. In all seriousness I'll be rooting hard for the Huskies to win the NIT championship to help the AAC's perception nationally. Let's play a good, clean injury free game Friday!

You're cute! ;)

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
You're so bad at this. Reading it gave me that awkward embarrassed feeling you get for people when they do something cringeworthy and I hate that feeling.

I actually thought it was pretty well done. His only problem is that UConn has 4 titles in the last 17 years and Cincy hasn't been relevant since they annually underachieved in the 90s. Also, his handle: yikes.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
This game needs lots and lots of Adams. He and Miller seem the only two capable of playing their game vs Cincy.

IMO, if we're going to win this tourney, it's Adams' time to take over. We need DHam's boards, but not his shooting... and he has to show up on D.

Reaction Score
This game needs lots and lots of Adams. He and Miller seem the only two capable of playing their game vs Cincy.

IMO, if we're going to win this tourney, it's Adams' time to take over. We need DHam's boards, but not his shooting... and he has to show up on D.

Take the DHam of yesterday's 2nd half anytime and I agree, JA has to step up in this one. As does AB and some physical minutes from Steve. All hands on deck for this one, love to say play smart and don't turn it over they win, but that's asking a lot.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I actually thought it was pretty well done. His only problem is that UConn has 4 titles in the last 17 years and Cincy hasn't been relevant since they annually underachieved in the 90s. Also, his handle: yikes.
Ive got no problem with OP. He's bringing the heat. Something that we have been entirely devoid of in the AAC. He laid it on the line and may look like a butt hole on Friday. Or he will be back to rub it in our noses.

God knows we've made them cry in the first two AAC tournaments.

Reaction Score
foghorn_henery.jpg

Reaction Score

UConn has never made the Tourney when led by a freshman point guard, going back to coach Rowe. Most of the teams led by Sophomore PGs failed to make it. Despite this, don't bet against Jalen getting it done.

Reaction Score
UConn has never made the Tourney when led by a freshman point guard, going back to coach Rowe. Most of the teams led by Sophomore PGs failed to make it. Despite this, don't bet against Jalen getting it done.
Jalen will just have to start a new tradition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits