Are you ready for this beating? | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Are you ready for this beating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I guess never say never but that would be on of the biggest upsets in college football history.
No, the biggest upset in college FB was AppState against Michigan, but that was BEFORE YOU WERE BORN... :)

Reaction Score
So because my team is 3-3 this year that means I can't say a thing? Just because of a bad 6 game stretch? Okay. Can I come here and talk about the four game winning streak the Bearcats of Cincinnati have over the UConn Huskies? Or the 8-2 record Cincinnati has over UConn since 2005? I know it's hard being a UConn football fan because the team/program is an embarrassment but you font have to take it out on me.
AAC, Your mom is calling you for your bath and for you to get ready for bed..Say Good Night, AAC.

Reaction Score
I put 275 down on a parlay with Cincinnati -12.5 and Clemson -6.5. Easy money. I'll have to request a couple days off BK next week with this influx of cash.
AAC, does your parents know you are taking their money and using it to bet? I didn't know BK hired 14 year olds....:)

Reaction Score
But why not try to get out ahead of the curve? See, this is what I would expect from you. Blow your money on a couple of days of fast food, video games, and acne cream. That's just irresponsible and a bit short-sided. If you kept your BK shifts and put your money into a nice 401K or savings account, you will be able to retire before you reach 100. Not to mention, you show your boss that you are a team player and willing to work: something I know Bearcats are often fond of doing...except during bowl season.
I didn't know BK hired 12 or 14 year olds...:)

Reaction Score
When the last time Cin was in a BCS bowl??
2008 and 2009. UConn made it at 8-4 in a down Big East in 2010. Do you have some sort of point? Yes, the Bearcats have struggled a bit since the BCS days but struggling for Cincinnati is winning 9 or 10 games a year. UConn took an absolute nosedive since winning the Big East in 2010.

Reaction Score
But why not try to get out ahead of the curve? See, this is what I would expect from you. Blow your money on a couple of days of fast food, video games, and acne cream. That's just irresponsible and a bit short-sided. If you kept your BK shifts and put your money into a nice 401K or savings account, you will be able to retire before you reach 100. Not to mention, you show your boss that you are a team player and willing to work: something I know Bearcats are often fond of doing...except during bowl season.

Hilarious. I'm a UPS driver, FWIW.

Reaction Score
2008 and 2009. UConn made it at 8-4 in a down Big East in 2010. Do you have some sort of point? Yes, the Bearcats have struggled a bit since the BCS days but struggling for Cincinnati is winning 9 or 10 games a year. UConn took an absolute nosedive since winning the Big East in 2010.
I love when other teams use the "UCONN won it in a down year" excuse. Okay so if it was such a down year why did football juggernaut Cincinnati only go 2-5 in the league?

Reaction Score
I love when other teams use the "UCONN won it in a down year" excuse. Okay so if it was such a down year why did football juggernaut Cincinnati only go 2-5 in the league?

Dawg, I'm not discrediting UConn, they were the best team in the league. They were much better than Cincinnati that year. But you won the league with an 8-4 record. Clearly when an 8-4 record wins the league then it was a down year. Pitt won the league one time at 7-5. It was a down year then too. UConn did what they needed to do in 2010 and that's to the Huskies' credit but I think most UConn fans would say that was a down year for the Big East.

Reaction Score
I just keep thinking of Kevin James when I read this guys posts.
Got to love his passion for his team.
We may not score much in this game but our D is going to come at you strong and with a few forced errors we have the HEART to win. I think that is something that our university has and Cincy lacks.

Reaction Score
I just keep thinking of Kevin James when I read this guys posts.
Got to love his passion for his team.
We may not score much in this game but our D is going to come at you strong and with a few forced errors we have the HEART to win. I think that is something that our university has and Cincy lacks.

People talk about heart and will to win in sports too much. It doesn't hurt to have extreme passion and some heart in sports but it's a small part of it, IMO. In football the team that's makes the fewest mistakes, the team with the better athletes and the more experienced team usually wins. Heart doesn't have a ton to do with it.

Reaction Score
That's who dogs love to chase. The UPS guy. I know some Huskies who are going to bite your !

Haha never been bit. A few close calls. If I could do it over I would not be working here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom