Are you ready for this beating? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Are you ready for this beating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We have 4 proven play makers on offense in BS, AN, NT, AB and a solid D. If we can control the clock we win 20-17.

Reaction Score
This is my last post to you because you are a dope. I never stated anything about our teams wins or that we were better then you. All I was trying to communicate was that you come to a board looking for a fight with a team that has a 3-3 record.

So because my team is 3-3 this year that means I can't say a thing? Just because of a bad 6 game stretch? Okay. Can I come here and talk about the four game winning streak the Bearcats of Cincinnati have over the UConn Huskies? Or the 8-2 record Cincinnati has over UConn since 2005? I know it's hard being a UConn football fan because the team/program is an embarrassment but you font have to take it out on me.

Reaction Score
One of Edsall's teams won in Cinn. I think Cody was our qb in that game.
Nope! 100% wrong! We've been playing in the same league for a decade and UConn has never won in Cincinnati. Want to know why? Because Cincinnati typically has the far superior players.

Reaction Score
Yup. We will be in the national title hunt this year and next.
Yes you will. Much respect for the UConn Basketball program. You can't talk about programs like Duke, Kentucky and Kansas without talking about UConn but for whatever reasons the national pundits do just that. However, we ain't here to talk basketball.

Reaction Score
What happens if we win? What happens if we drop Cincy to 0-3 in the conference and 3-4 overall? Now that AACReigns has started his trash talking, I'm feeling confident that we win this game by at least a touchdown.

Get your mouth ready, because it's about to get punched...

If UConn pulls out probably the biggest upset since Michigan and Appy State I will drive home from the game, log onto this website and eat my crow in full. I don't think that'll happen, though.

Reaction Score
We have 4 proven play makers on offense in BS, AN, NT, AB and a solid D. If we can control the clock we win 20-17.

You do not have four playmakers on offense. Nothing UConn has on offense scares anyone, nor should it. Your D is decent but you do not have the horses to win this game in any way, shape or form.

Reaction Score
So because my team is 3-3 this year that means I can't say a thing? Just because of a bad 6 game stretch? Okay. Can I come here and talk about the four game winning streak the Bearcats of Cincinnati have over the UConn Huskies? Or the 8-2 record Cincinnati has over UConn since 2005? I know it's hard being a UConn football fan because the team/program is an embarrassment but you font have to take it out on me.
Don't want to get into an insult thread. You are entitled to your opinion . To date, Cinci has been a much better program then us. I don't think anyone is arguing. But please don't say your intentions were to talk football and not flame, because that is ridiculous. Just check out the title of your thread.k

Reaction Score
Don't want to get into an insult thread. You are entitled to your opinion . To date, Cinci has been a much better program then us. I don't think anyone is arguing. But please don't say your intentions were to talk football and not flame, because that is ridiculous. Just check out the title of your thread.k
If you or anyone would like to talk football I'm more than down. I asked someone earlier why Arkeel Newsome is such a playmaker.. No reply.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
If you or anyone would like to talk football I'm more than down. I asked someone earlier why Arkeel Newsome is such a playmaker.. No reply.
He was a parade all American.

The 2014 All-America High School Football Lineup

Name Pos. High School College* Ht. Wt.
OFFENSE
Will Grier QB Davidson Day (Davidson, NC) Florida 6-3 190
Arkeel Newsome RB Ansonia (Ansonia, CT) UConn 5-8 185
Leonard Fournette RB St. Augustine (New Orleans, LA) LSU 6-1 225
Elijah Hood RB Charlotte Catholic (Charlotte, NC) North Carolina 6-0 225
Trey Quinn WR Barbe (Lake Charles, LA) LSU 6-1 200
Josh Malone WR Station Camp (Gallatin, TN) Tennessee 6-3 190
Cameron Robinson OL West Monroe (West Monroe, LA) Alabama 6-6 320
Ross Pierschbacher OL Cedar Falls (Cedar Falls, IA) Alabama 6-4 290
Damien Mama OL St. John Bosco (Bellflower, CA) Uncommitted 6-4 370
Damian Prince OL Bishop McNamara (Forestville, MD) Uncommitted 6-5 295
Rod Taylor OL Callaway (Jackson, MS) Ole Miss 6-4 305
Nic Weishar TE Marist (Chicago, IL) Notre Dame 6-5 225
Devin Voorhies UTIL Wilkinson County (Woodville, MS) LSU 6-2 185

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
If UConn pulls out probably the biggest upset since Michigan and Appy State I will drive home from the game, log onto this website and eat my crow in full. I don't think that'll happen, though.

Perhaps I wasn't clear in my original post. That's my fault. You're new here, so I should make sure that I fully explain what I'm talking about. Therefore:

UConn = The glove
Cincy = The mouth

punched-tbi.jpg

In summation, you're going to get punched in #@king mouth...

Reaction Score
He was a parade all American.

The 2014 All-America High School Football Lineup

Name Pos. High School College* Ht. Wt.
OFFENSE
Will Grier QB Davidson Day (Davidson, NC) Florida 6-3 190
Arkeel Newsome RB Ansonia (Ansonia, CT) UConn 5-8 185
Leonard Fournette RB St. Augustine (New Orleans, LA) LSU 6-1 225
Elijah Hood RB Charlotte Catholic (Charlotte, NC) North Carolina 6-0 225
Trey Quinn WR Barbe (Lake Charles, LA) LSU 6-1 200
Josh Malone WR Station Camp (Gallatin, TN) Tennessee 6-3 190
Cameron Robinson OL West Monroe (West Monroe, LA) Alabama 6-6 320
Ross Pierschbacher OL Cedar Falls (Cedar Falls, IA) Alabama 6-4 290
Damien Mama OL St. John Bosco (Bellflower, CA) Uncommitted 6-4 370
Damian Prince OL Bishop McNamara (Forestville, MD) Uncommitted 6-5 295
Rod Taylor OL Callaway (Jackson, MS) Ole Miss 6-4 305
Nic Weishar TE Marist (Chicago, IL) Notre Dame 6-5 225
Devin Voorhies UTIL Wilkinson County (Woodville, MS) LSU 6-2 185

Interesting. That is quite an honor. I ask this seriously and I promise you I'm not trying to insult Newsome because he does seem like a good back but Rivals reports his only other offer was UMass and I thought players in the game typically have dozens of offers. I know that offers are irrelevant and don't always indicate how good a player is but players in those all star games just always seem to have a bunch of schools hot on their tail.

Reaction Score
Perhaps I wasn't clear in my original post. That's my fault. You're new here, so I should make sure that I fully explain what I'm talking about. Therefore:

UConn = The glove
Cincy = The mouth

punched-tbi.jpg

In summation, you're going to get punched in #@king mouth...

I guess we'll see about that. It's about time UConn punches Cincinnati in the face considering the recent blowouts. I highly doubt this will happen.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I agree it doesn't sound like it'd be good, but trust me.....it is. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

It's a Greek version of Bolognese sauce. And then they sprinkle yellow cheese on it. Is it awful, not really. But it sure ain't chili.

Personally, I don't like it. Every time I've had Skyline, the spaghetti is overcooked. And honestly, it would taste much better if not using that yellow cheese blend. Heck, that might even be a potential use for that god-awful Provel cheese used on St. Louis pizza.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
yeah, that's all good stuff ----- "greatest upset in college football history" is a tad over the top....

Reaction Score
I know that offers are irrelevant and don't always indicate how good a player is but players in those all star games just always seem to have a bunch of schools hot on their tail.

Guessing you don't realize that the Parade All American is not an All Star Game?

Reaction Score
Guessing you don't realize that the Parade All American is not an All Star Game?
My mistake. I missed that. Still, I figured he'd have more offers with that honor. Rivals could be wrong, though.

Reaction Score
My mistake. I missed that. Still, I figured he'd have more offers with that honor. Rivals could be wrong, though.

Nope - Rivals is right as far as offers. He 's a Connecticut native and committed to UConn early. He's also 26th in the country in All Purpose Yards so far this year.

I see Hayden Moore really rocked those offers coming out of high school as well eh?

Reaction Score
Nope - Rivals is right as far as offers. He 's a Connecticut native and committed to UConn early. He's also 26th in the country in All Purpose Yards so far this year.

I see Hayden Moore really rocked those offers coming out of high school as well eh?
I'm not here to degrade the guy for not having offers. I was just curious.
Having plenty of offers does not guarantee success.

Reaction Score
Hey look, Cinci has had a decent program. Nobody in Ohio seems to give a , but they've been pretty good historically. They're also stuck in this conference forced to watch us win championships, have a 20 win "down" year, only to load up on talent and be right back in the hunt for another national championship for the next few years.

Our football team has been terrible the past few years. But we just had our QB run for over 100 yards and throw for over 300 yards...in one game. But you know, we have no playmakers. Nevermind the fact that the last -6 years it would have taken our QB 3 games to put up the number Shirreffs (a sophomore) put up in one game this week.

We're on the upswing. It might not be this year, but Cinci's going down soon.

Reaction Score
Hey look, Cinci has had a decent program. Nobody in Ohio seems to give a , but they've been pretty good historically. They're also stuck in this conference with forced to watch us win championships, have a 20 win "down" year, only to load up on talent and be right back in the hunt for another national championship for the next few years.

Are we on the basketball board? I have nothing but respect for the UConn basketball programs. They are elite and everything about UConn basketball is big time. How that related to this thread, I don't know.

Reaction Score
Are we on the basketball board? I have nothing but respect for the UConn basketball programs. They are elite and everything about UConn basketball is big time. How that related to this thread, I don't know.

There is a lot that you don't know, why stop there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom