Are you ready for this beating? | The Boneyard

Are you ready for this beating?

Reaction Score
Hey fellas looks like it's that time of year once again. I'm really looking forward to our game Saturday and I'm expecting a rock fight. Kevin Ollie once again has his squad firing on all cylinders. I watched your game against Tulane and the way UConn was able to pull away late from a young and hungry up and coming Tulane team was really impressive. I don't think it's a stretch to say that Kevin Ollie might be the front runner for coach of the year in that AAC, with a strong finish the Huskies might be able to finish with a winning record. That would really be something. My Bearcats of Cincinnati will enter Saturday's game with a record of 20-2 and riding a 13 game winning streak after barely surviving at Tulsa Wednesday night. Everyone knows Cincy is known for defense but this version of the Bearcats presents a starting lineup with five scoring options and a fairly deep bench, although we will most likely be without freshman big man Nysier Brooks. These games are always fun, they're always physical and they're always close. For my money this is the best rivalry in the AAC. Let's play a good one.

My prediction: Cincinnati 82 UConn 44

Reaction Score
Hey fellas looks like it's that time of year once again. I'm really looking forward to our game Saturday and I'm expecting a rock fight. Kevin Ollie once again has his squad firing on all cylinders. I watched your game against Tulane and the way UConn was able to pull away late from a young and hungry up and coming Tulane team was really impressive. I don't think it's a stretch to say that Kevin Ollie might be the front runner for coach of the year in that AAC, with a strong finish the Huskies might be able to finish with a winning record. That would really be something. My Bearcats of Cincinnati will enter Saturday's game with a record of 20-2 and riding a 13 game winning streak after barely surviving at Tulsa Wednesday night. Everyone knows Cincy is known for defense but this version of the Bearcats presents a starting lineup with five scoring options and a fairly deep bench, although we will most likely be without freshman big man Nysier Brooks. These games are always fun, they're always physical and they're always close. For my money this is the best rivalry in the AAC. Let's play a good one.

Your squad sounds loaded. Maybe this will be the year you make the Elite Eight, or as we call it in Storrs, the halfway point.

Reaction Score
I'm surprised this guys hasn't been welcomed with open arms to this place.

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
It's not even chili... looks like what my dog has after eating a bag of hotdogs. By the way that is a Cincy thing not an Ohio thing. All the rest of us won't go near that place.

Reaction Score
I wonder if Jalen will be pumped up to play Cinci?

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
@AACREIGNS I HATE YOU SO MUCH.

charlie-murphy-cross-kick-o.gif

Reaction Score
Why you guys feel the need to be insulting is beyond me. I come over here to talk a little basketball with what I thought was one of the more knowledgeable fan bases in the country but it appears you're not capable of it. I get it. This is a rivalry and sometimes when fans of other teams come over to your board you might not always welcome them with open arms if they're trying to talk smack or act like an idiot. I didn't do that, though. I complimented your team on the good year they're in the midst of and I complimented your coach for the amazing job he's done with all the injuries. The heart your team showed against a solid Tulane team to put that game on ice late was outstanding. I just don't get some of the attitudes some of you people over here have sometimes. Yes, Cincinnati has a much, much better record than UConn. Yes, Cincinnati has by far the best home court advantage in the AAC. Yes, Cincinnati has beaten UConn five straight years at home. I understand that, but I don't feel like I deserve to be attacked like this for merely wanting to discuss the game.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
I like how this guys gives back-handed compliments to our team for a whole paragraph, including coach of the year for KO. Then he ends with a score of us getting blown out by 38 pts.

This guy.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Why you guys feel the need to be insulting is beyond me. I come over here to talk a little basketball with what I thought was one of the more knowledgeable fan bases in the country but it appears you're not capable of it. I get it. This is a rivalry and sometimes when fans of other teams come over to your board you might not always welcome them with open arms if they're trying to talk smack or act like an idiot. I didn't do that, though. I complimented your team on the good year they're in the midst of and I complimented your coach for the amazing job he's done with all the injuries. The heart your team showed against a solid Tulane team to put that game on ice late was outstanding. I just don't get some of the attitudes some of you people over here have sometimes. Yes, Cincinnati has a much, much better record than UConn. Yes, Cincinnati has by far the best home court advantage in the AAC. Yes, Cincinnati has beaten UConn five straight years at home. I understand that, but I don't feel like I deserve to be attacked like this for merely wanting to discuss the game.
I know today is groundhogs day and every thing but I believe this is no fewer than the 4th time you've come over and made the same post. Then we make fun of you. Then you make this post after we make fun of you. Have you forgotten the routine?

Reaction Score
Any NCs in the last 20 years? We like ours.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom