Are the ACCs Day's Numbered? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Are the ACCs Day's Numbered?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
There is no real reason why the ACC can not recruit very well for football....

FSU certainly has built an eclectic team...stealing a five star QB out of Alabama, along with the #2 national defensive end. FSU has been cherry picking places like Mississippi, New Jersey, Georgia, Texas, South Carolina, Tennessee to augment the Florida recruits.

FSU, Miami, and Clemson are all in the current Top 10 in 2014 recruiting team rankings.....and North Carolina, Louisville, and Virginia Tech are all in the current Top 20.
Miami,NC,VaT from what I've seen of them on TV this year are way over ranked!Even American Conference L'ville should only be in the mid 20s cause the only decent teams they beat were RU and UCF on their home field.Miami though talented isn't very cohesive and looks sloppy and erratic.Clemson never performs when the lights are on and FSU is the only team that passes the eye test as for real!Heck,L'ville shows real signs of being fragile and VT is always offense deficient.Of all the mentioned teams I'm most impressed with(outside FSU) is 1 year wonder UCF and Bordles at QB and I can't stand HC O'Leary!I think someone out of OSU,Oregon and FSU and either LSU or Bama is gonna be watching the MNC game this year!Baylor also shows real offensive capabililties this yr too but Big12 isn't highlighted on NE TV as much as the other conferences(or maybe just not popular in east) unless WVU is playing!

Reaction Score
Why is UConn handicapped in football recruiting?

1...Connecticut itself does not produce talent...only 10 Div. I signees total in the last three recruiting classes.

...a. Only 1 of every 1061 HS players in Connecticut signs a Div I LOI...vs 1 in every 124 in Florida, 1 of every 178 in Georgia, etc.

2...New England states do not produce talent...Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Vermont are the same, or worse, then Connecticut re numbers of Div I signees.

..a. New York has produced about 27 ( 9 Div I signees per year over the last three classes)...Rutgers grabbed 1 of the 27 and Syracuse almost all of the rest.

What is the remedy?

UConn is actually in the same boat as Nebraska re in-state recruits..the numbers say Nebraska is in worse shape than Connecticut as far as recruiting within the state.

Sooooo? What does Nebraska do? They have to recruit nationally...their 2013 class had kids from Florida, Texas, Illinois, California, Arizona, Louisianna, Missouri, Ohio, Wisconsin.

UConn does the same....the Huskies just need to up the ante and pick up better talent from their wide flung recruiting net.

Re Nebraska....I think that the change of conferences has thrown the Huskers a little off track in recruiting Texas....they are in transition re recruiting area.

Example: in 2008, Nebraska's class included 9 Texas kids, the 2009 class had 8....

2012...2 Texans, 2013...3 Texans
RU has at least 9 or 10 NY players on there roster and every one of players from NY was offered by Cuse except QB Laviano who told their coaches he wasn't interested and the ones who go to SU in most cases have no other decent offers!Last year alone we poached Devan Carter a 6'2"235 Lb/Fb out of Rochester in upstate NY from them!SU only gets mostly 2*s or UR projects and even they admit they should give up on NY kids cause most of the good ones(not many) with any other offers takes them including Temple and MAC schools!Your getting bad info BB!UConn gets more NY players too and recruits well there too!RU only cherry picks guys there like this years Peter Moukwah a 6'5" 305 DT who even Bama offered at his SI school and 3*OT Webb this year!Naturally if you'll sign anyone the stats will come out in your favor!RU mostly concentrates on NJ/E.Pa/MD and then Fla!NY only puts 5 or 6 really good D1 players a year the rest are D1aa/D2 type's though many fly under the radar!UConn had a nice TE commit named Fuchs who chose UConn over RU and Cuse and many other schools last yr whose in Prep school this Yr!SU's recruiting isn't even on the radar BB...you can do better than that or I over estimated you?I don't think they've had a class in 10 years over 60th rated by ANY service!They're doing real good this year...68th...so far?Doug Marrone even tried to recruit Al Page 4* DT out of his old HS in the Bronx Christopher Columbus but he said he wanted to stay home and go to RU!What an insult to the Dougie!btw Page had playing time problems and stuck on the 3rd tm he decided to transfer out last week to where he could get immediate PT!

Reaction Score

1...Connecticut itself does not produce talent...only 10 Div. I signees total in the last three recruiting classes.

...a. Only 1 of every 1061 HS players in Connecticut signs a Div I LOI...vs 1 in every 124 in Florida, 1 of every 178 in Georgia, etc.

2...New England states do not produce talent...Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Vermont are the same, or worse, then Connecticut re numbers of Div I signees.

..a. New York has produced about 27 ( 9 Div I signees per year over the last three classes)...Rutgers grabbed 1 of the 27 and Syracuse almost all of the rest.

What is the remedy?

UConn is actually in the same boat as Nebraska re in-state recruits..the numbers say Nebraska is in worse shape than Connecticut as far as recruiting within the state.

Sooooo? What does Nebraska do? They have to recruit nationally...their 2013 class had kids from Florida, Texas, Illinois, California, Arizona, Louisianna, Missouri, Ohio, Wisconsin.

UConn does the same....the Huskies just need to up the ante and pick up better talent from their wide flung recruiting net.

Re Nebraska....I think that the change of conferences has thrown the Huskers a little off track in recruiting Texas....they are in transition re recruiting area.

Example: in 2008, Nebraska's class included 9 Texas kids, the 2009 class had 8....

UConn usually does well in NE,PA,NY and NJ recruiting with some Md/DC kids too!I'm not as up to date on UConn recruiting though they seem to do better than Cuse regionally and get more out of them too!In the last 5 years I'd wager they get more guys into the league than either Cuse or BC?

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score

What is the remedy?

Spot on post, billybud. Our former AD Jeff Hathaway gave the CT high school coaches association WAY too much of his ear during his uninspired and failed coaching search of 2011. UCONN needs to recruit PA, OH, NJ, the mid-Atlantic, FL, GA, TX (thanks to some minor exposure from the AAC), etc. We're not going to be able to reach the west coast given our AAC affiliation, but we can make in-roads along the eastern seaboard and in states that have AAC competition. Our next coach needs to understand this and should have recruiting connections within a few/all of these states. There's no question that we have the facilities to be able to condition up some 2 and 3 star kids and our next coach will, hopefully, be able to coach up the well conditioned (and hungry) kids to find success. But if Warde takes the Hathaway approach and puts too much onus on recruiting ties in CT/New England, then we're toast. BCu, RU, Fruit Flies, Pedd State, etc will win most recruiting battles against us because of the CR situation. So, we need to expand our search parameters and remember that our facilities are among the best in the AAC.

Reaction Score
Spot on post, billybud. Our former AD Jeff Hathaway gave the CT high school coaches association WAY too much of his ear during his uninspired and failed coaching search of 2011. UCONN needs to recruit PA, OH, NJ, the mid-Atlantic, FL, GA, TX (thanks to some minor exposure from the AAC), etc. We're not going to be able to reach the west coast given our AAC affiliation, but we can make in-roads along the eastern seaboard and in states that have AAC competition. Our next coach needs to understand this and should have recruiting connections within a few/all of these states. There's no question that we have the facilities to be able to condition up some 2 and 3 star kids and our next coach will, hopefully, be able to coach up the well conditioned (and hungry) kids to find success. But if Warde takes the Hathaway approach and puts too much onus on recruiting ties in CT/New England, then we're toast. BCu, RU, Fruit Flies, Pedd State, etc will win most recruiting battles against us because of the CR situation. So, we need to expand our search parameters and remember that our facilities are among the best in the AAC.
Good post and I agree we need a guy who understands NJ/PA/Ohio and MD yet has national appeal to supplement our traditional recruiting grounds like RU does with Fla!!I noticed Cinncy seems to do well with up and coming MAC coaches but hopefully they have either Pennsy and/or NJ connections(naturally should know Ohio from MAC?)!UConn has a lot to offer including a great education and growing national brand(at least in hoops,mens and WBB)!

Reaction Score
What is the remedy?

What's the old Steve Martin routine: "I can teach you how to be a millionaire and not pay taxes. First, get a million bucks."

Yes, just recruit like Nebraska and we'll be better. You can't make this crap up.

Reaction Score
RU has at least 9 or 10 NY players on there roster and every one of players from NY was offered by Cuse except QB Laviano who told their coaches he wasn't interested and the ones who go to SU in most cases have no other decent offers!Last year alone we poached Devan Carter a 6'2"235 Lb/Fb out of Rochester in upstate NY from them!SU only gets mostly 2*s or UR projects and even they admit they should give up on NY kids cause most of the good ones(not many) with any other offers takes them including Temple and MAC schools!Your getting bad info BB!UConn gets more NY players too and recruits well there too!RU only cherry picks guys there like this years Peter Moukwah a 6'5" 305 DT who even Bama offered at his SI school and 3*OT Webb this year!Naturally if you'll sign anyone the stats will come out in your favor!RU mostly concentrates on NJ/E.Pa/MD and then Fla!NY only puts 5 or 6 really good D1 players a year the rest are D1aa/D2 type's though many fly under the radar!UConn had a nice TE commit named Fuchs who chose UConn over RU and Cuse and many other schools last yr whose in Prep school this Yr!SU's recruiting isn't even on the radar BB...you can do better than that or I over estimated you?I don't think they've had a class in 10 years over 60th rated by ANY service!They're doing real good this year...68th...so far?

Rutgers signed ONE New York recruit in the 2010, 2011, and 2012 classes.

FACT: Rutgers signed no kids from New York in 2010...not one (ZERO, NADA, NONE) from New York.
FACT: Syracuse signed 8 kids from New York in 2010

FACT: Rutgers signed 1 (ONE, UNO) kid from NY in 2011
FACT: Syracuse signed 12 in 2011

FACT: Rutgers signed 0 kids (NADA, ZERO, NULL) from NY in 2012
FACT: Syracuse signed 7

Sooo? Rutgers signed the one kid from New York out of the 2010, 2011, 2012 classes

PS...I don't give a rat's patootie over your making it personal with your "underestimating" comment. It is just a fact the Rutgers can not or does not recruit New York. You got real defensive, real quick by me noting where New Yorks recruits have been going.

I didn't say anything about Rutgers that was negative...but you seemed ready to charge out of the gate full tilt with lance lowered.

Reaction Score
What's the old Steve Martin routine: "I can teach you how to be a millionaire and not pay taxes. First, get a million bucks."

Yes, just recruit like Nebraska and we'll be better. You can't make this crap up.

No..You do not have to recruit like Nebraska (currently 2014 #45 in Rivals), just not like UConn.

Yes...UConn needs to recruit better talent IMHO...If you think that task is impossible and the UConn can never break into the 50's in recruit class ranking...never approach Louisville's recent classes... if you are right, maybe you can aspire to be an Indiana. Good basketball...a football team on the field.

Reaction Score

FACT: Rutgers signed no kids from New York in 2010...not one (ZERO, NADA, NONE) from New York.

Sooo? Rutgers signed the one kid from New York out of the 2010, 2011, 2012 classes

PS...I don't give a rat's patootie over your making it personal with your "underestimating" comment. It is just a fact the Rutgers can not or does not recruit New York. You got real defensive, real quick by me noting where New Yorks recruits have been going.

I didn't say anything about Rutgers that was negative...but you seemed ready to charge out of the gate full tilt with lance lowered.
Well,its just a well known fact...you better check over RU's roster's though they've been recruiting there less and less!I just named 3 or4?Did you read it?Whats up with your defensive attitude?Your starting to show the signs of what we talked about yesterday?I don't care how many UR recruits with no P5 offers or directional offers signs there, they(SU) even admit we've been kicking their butts in thr recruiting though not many even think about them anymore they've become so insignificant in FB,,,,though they did put a whooping on ACC powerhouse NC ST LOL...have a drink,calm down and check the recruiting rankings over the last 5 years!!I think you'll get the picture on SU's recruiting!Heck it ain't how many but WHO!!Don't act like your an SU grad"unless u are"!!Damn,so much for folksy billybud??btw,were on the BY as guests so keep it to a minimum with the ACC's the greatest routine cause I'm not gonna disrespect our hosts with talk of other schools ad nauseum here!

Reaction Score

Patootie?Ha Ha I haven't heard that expression since my gramps who was born in 1895 passed in "70"!Pretty funny.btw,I love RU and follow UConn but never attended either but went to CC for 2 years after the Corps.

Reaction Score
No..You do not have to recruit like Nebraska (currently 2014 #45 in Rivals), just not like UConn.

Yes...UConn needs to recruit better talent IMHO...If you think that task is impossible and the UConn can never break into the 50's in recruit class ranking...never approach Louisville's recent classes... if you are right, maybe you can aspire to be an Indiana. Good basketball...a football team on the field.
billy,I think I know where the discrepancy is in RU's NY recruiting between us?...you see a lot of the kids within 50 miles of the border leave NY to go to HS at the powerful parochials in Northern NJ and live in NY but attend school in NJ!?!I know theres at least 8/9 already on the roster with 2 or 3 coming in next year's class.I'm not accusing you of anything with malicious intent just not looking deep enough or not understanding the demographic like us locals!Don't get yourself all worked up over sorrycuse!

Reaction Score
Well,its just a well known fact...you better check over RU's roster's though they've been recruiting there less and less!I just named 3 or4?Did you read it?Whats up with your defensive attitude?Your starting to show the signs of what we talked about yesterday?I don't care how many UR recruits with no P5 offers or directional offers signs they(SU) even admit we've been kicking their butts in thr recruiting though not many even think about them anymore they've become so insignificant in FB,,,,though they did put a whooping on ACC powerhouse NC ST LOL...have a drink,calm down and check the recruiting rankings over the last 5 years!!I think you'll get the picture on SU's recruiting!Heck it ain't how many but WHO!!Don't act like your an SU grad"unless u are"!!Damn,so much for folksy billybud??btw,were on the BY as guests so keep it to a minimum with the ACC's the greatest routine cause I'm not gonna disrespect our hosts with talk of other schools ad nauseum here!

Try spacing out your sentences. It is very difficult to read when you go into a spontaneous writing mode....like a Ouija board gone wild.

I am talking about recruiting...not the ACC. Although this thread is an ACC thread.

Please, please, don't feel the need to respond to my posts. The over emotional, making it all personal, lecturing on etiquette type of response is not one that I can respond too with a thoughtful discussion of football, recruiting, etc.

Reaction Score
Nicky...YOU are worked up about Syracuse...I am merely commenting on the listed hometowns of Rutgers recruits and the scarcity of New Yorkers who play for Rutgers.

Yeah..I assume that some guys from Hoboken you may consider a New York recruit (I do not).

I understand since Tallahassee's city limit is 16 miles from the Georgia border...but a Georgia boy living 18 miles north of the city limit and playing for FSU is still a Georgia boy.

Reaction Score
Was up in North Carolina over the weekend...rode down to the North Georgia Mountaim Fair in Hiawassee...watched the FSU game in Coach's Sports Bar in our small NC town (Murphy)...then back to Florida. Some good blue grass.

My wife will retire in March and we will split time between NC and Florida.
I like and envy your lifestyle if nothing else bill....theres nothing like the outdoor's and freedom!When everything else gets you down the natural wilderness never will!!Just the peaceful sounds of the birds in the tree's and smell's is soothing to a troubled mind.Or something as simple as berrypicking in summer!

Reaction Score
Try spacing out your sentences. It is very difficult to read when you go into a spontaneous writing mode....like a Ouija board gone wild.

I am talking about recruiting...not the ACC. Although this thread is an ACC thread.

Please, please, don't feel the need to respond to my posts. The over emotional, making it all personal, lecturing on etiquette type of response is not one that I can respond too with a thoughtful discussion of football, recruiting, etc.

Why do't you and Nicky start your own thread and we'll get the Mods to pin it and you two can continue your love/hate relationship there.

Reaction Score
Nicky...YOU are worked up about Syracuse...I am merely commenting on the listed hometowns of Rutgers recruits and the scarcity of New Yorkers who play for Rutgers.

Yeah..I assume that some guys from Hoboken you may consider a New York recruit (I do not).

I understand since Tallahassee's city limit is 16 miles from the Georgia border...but a Georgia boy living 18 miles north of the city limit and playing for FSU is still a Georgia boy.
I admit since bstimpy's constant tirade of anti RU sprinkling in his posts has me on guard from what we consider interlopers(not you billy)and I realized it soon after I reread your post!But the way you shot back so quickly only reinforced my original suspicious mind so please don't take it like an attack as its just my nature unfortunately!Stereotypical NY or Jersey I guess because I lived in both for over 55 years!Like I said I've noticed no maliciousness in your post's!btw Hoboken is in NJ not NY,you still have to go through the Lincoln tunnel to get to the city Ha ha I would never count anyone with a NJ hometown!Heck even in the city were tribal Upper East side,GV,HK,Tribeca,ChinaT,L.Italy etc,etc

Reaction Score
Quentin Guase LB Rochester,NY,Al Page DT,Bronx,NY,Chris Laviano QB Holy Trinity HS, LI,NY, Devin Carter Fb/LB, Rochester NY,off the top of my head with Peter Mouwah DT of SI,NY and OT Chris? Webb of Gates-Chili HS,upstate NY coming/verbaled in the class of "14"..but as I said there's not enough meat on the bone there to recruit. That's more than 1 since "09".

Reaction Score
Quentin Guase LB Rochester,NY,Al Page DT,Bronx,NY,Chris Laviano QB Holy Trinity HS, LI,NY, Devin Carter Fb/LB, Rochester NY,off the top of my head with Peter Mouwah DT of SI,NY and OT Chris? Webb of Gates-Chili HS,upstate NY coming/verbaled in the class of "14"..but as I said there's not enough meat on the bone there to recruit. That's more than 1 since "09".

Quentin Gause and Al Page are the lone New York guys listed for Rutgers 2010-2011-2012 (I admittedly missed Page )

Laviano was in 13...along with Carter and Stephenson

Reaction Score
Quentin Gause and Al Page are the lone New York guys listed for Rutgers 2010-2011-2012 (I admittedly missed Page )

Laviano was in 13...along with Carter and Stephenson
To be honest Delon Stephenson is a NJ kid who went to prep school for a year to get his grades in order.His older brother is also on the team as a DT and they attended Sayreville HS in NJ and grew up in Parlin,Nj!I don't want to take any undeserved credit billy!

Reaction Score

Way to just pick the worst three year stretch to prove your point (and you werent' even accurate at that, since in 2010 Ru signed Jordan Thomas (NOT ZERO, NADA, NONE as you say) and 2011 RU signed two kids, not one.

Why not use the last 10 years, which provides a more accurate sampling:

2004 - 1 kid - Ron Girault
2005 - 5 kids - Leslie Jackman, Glenn lee, Devin McCourty, Jason McCourty, Ray Rice
2006 - 4 kids - Blair Bines, Julian Hayes, Edmund Laryea, Marlon Romulus
2007 - o kids
2008 - 2 kids - Scott Vallone, Devin Watkiss
2009 - 3 kids - Andre Civi, Rober oseph, Jmal Wilson
2010 - 1 kid - Jordan Thomas
2011 - 2 kids - Quentin Gause, Al Page
2012 - 0 kids
2013 - 3 kids - Devan Carter, Chris Laviano, Delon Stephenson

That's 21 kids in the last 10 years....or 2 kids a year on average.
You're just wrong. RU does not have a problem recruiting NY...but thanks for playing.

Reaction Score
BY THE NUMBERS
A state-by-state breakdown of Division I FBS signees per participant. Data collected from participation stats distributed by the National Federation of High School Sports and signees as reported by Division I FBS schools and the Rivals.com database.
State
Signees
Players
Ratio
Florida
Georgia
Utah
Hawaii
Louisiana
Alabama
Maryland/D.C.
Ohio
Oklahoma
Virginia
Arizona
California
Pennsylvania
New Jersey
North Carolina
Texas
Nevada
Tennessee
Indiana
Illinois
Mississippi
Missouri
Colorado
Michigan
Arkansas
South Carolina
Kentucky
Washington
Delaware
Oregon
Idaho
Connecticut
Wisconsin
New York
Kansas
Massachusetts
Nebraska
West Virginia
New Mexico
Iowa
Wyoming
Rhode Island
Minnesota
South Dakota
Vermont
Alaska
North Dakota
New Hampshire
Maine
Montana
PAST YEARS | CLASS OF 2012 | CLASS OF 2011 | CLASS OF 2010

- I didn't pick the years....this report did....

Reaction Score
Way to just pick the worst three year stretch to prove your point (and you werent' even accurate at that, since in 2010 Ru signed Jordan Thomas (NOT ZERO, NADA, NONE as you say) and 2011 RU signed two kids, not one.

Why not use the last 10 years, which provides a more accurate sampling:

2004 - 1 kid - Ron Girault
2005 - 5 kids - Leslie Jackman, Glenn lee, Devin McCourty, Jason McCourty, Ray Rice
2006 - 4 kids - Blair Bines, Julian Hayes, Edmund Laryea, Marlon Romulus
2007 - o kids
2008 - 2 kids - Scott Vallone, Devin Watkiss
2009 - 3 kids - Andre Civi, Rober oseph, Jmal Wilson
2010 - 1 kid - Jordan Thomas
2011 - 2 kids - Quentin Gause, Al Page
2012 - 0 kids
2013 - 3 kids - Devan Carter, Chris Laviano, Delon Stephenson

That's 21 kids in the last 10 years....or 2 kids a year on average.
You're just wrong. RU does not have a problem recruiting NY...but thanks for playing.

Hoo Boy....3 players in three years (10, 11, and 12)...New York is a hot bed for Rutgers, I tell ya!

Heck, FSU picked up as many kids from New Jersey in that period and that isn't in the backyard.

I have come to realize that New York, as a recruiting area for Rutgers football, is just not very fruitful. NY to Rutgers is like New Jersey to FSU, cherry pick a few.

Reaction Score
So even if thats true?Whats your deal and obsession with denigrating RU above all others?Did a kid from Jersey bully you as a kid?Did your folks give you any toys at Xmas as a kinder?I mean nearly every time I see a post by a Stimpy its almost always throws a RU dig!?!Find a new hobby as your obsession makes you sound jealous??Everything can't be judged on athletic trophy cases like cures for TB and Fortune 500 exec's!I know Va is a lovely campus but a few years ago before yankees took over we viewed most of VA as a backwater.

No obsession with Rutgers here. If it were I'd be on a Rutgers board and not a UConn board. I saw Rutgers on television for my first time ever when they played Louisville a few weeks ago. I've never seen a Rutgers basketball game. How can you be obsessed with something you never see? Rutgers is going to the Big Ten. It's a good opportunity for Rutgers. I've explained why the Big Ten was interested in Rutgers, and it has nothing to do with any athletic accomplishment in any sport at Rutgers because there isn't anything to discuss. That's all. Maybe a few minor bowl victories. If you think that's denigrating, you can if you want to. I think it's fair objective analysis. I compare that to UConn who is sitting on 10 recent NCAA basketball championships, a Football BCS Bowl appearance, and competitive soccer where they have a NCAA Championship. I think there might be a FCS Football Championship in there somewhere too.

And I can assure you that I have no cause to be jealous. I have no interest in seeing Virginia join the Big Ten.

Reaction Score
I have also been a WVU fan (as a 2nd team) for over three decades and am a regular poster on their BGN boards,....my seeming disdain directed at Rutgers probably comes naturally...A WVU fan would point out that they have 17 straight wins over Rutgers.

Why do I follow WVU? Skip the following if it may bore you.

In 1982, we went to the Gator Bowl to play WVU...we ended up partying with another young couple that was from West Virginia and staying at our hotel....had a grand time and gave out our phone # with the standard..."if you are ever coming through Florida, etc"

Yes...they called...we sailed our boat in the gulf and just had a blast around the coast. Since, we have gone diving in the Bahamas together, and enjoyed the mountains of West Virginia...they visit us and we visit them. We both had a boy within months of each other and the kids think of themselves as cousins.

Reaction Score
Fair enough as northerners continue to seek warmer temp's in the SE the talent for now should continue to flow south whilst the trend last's.But its not as though the rest of the country will drop off the map in the forseeable future and the northeast continues to be the 1st stop for new waves of immigrants and new americans who are willing to work harder to achieve the American dream!I never agreed that the ACC is in dire straights since the grant of rights signing but just that as long as espn has there media rights they won't be as wealthy or healthy as the Pac12/B1G or SEC but more on the Texahoma conference level(at UT and Okla's mercy) if they can hold it together(I doubt 4long?)!

Nicky, maybe the ACC won't be as wealthy as the leagues you mention, but, I do believe it will be as healthy.

And, why do you say that you doubt that we can hold it together for long? I am curious as to why you fell that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom