April Transfer thread | Page 35 | The Boneyard

April Transfer thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Pretty sure Dawn mentioned that they were working on scheduling Duke too.

giphy.gif

Reaction Score
I will be extremely interested to see how they utilize Cardoso. Will Boston and her start at the same time? Will she be Boston’s backup? Huge pickup regardless, this series is looking scary!

And how does this impact Brisset and Amihere? I can see Amihere being more of a 3/4 when necessary as she's starting to attack from outside more.

Man....................................how long is it until the season starts again?

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Dawn better keep loading up. With Samantha Williams at Tennessee it's game on.
And we have Jolette. But also, we beat Samantha Williams for multiple players on our current and previous rosters when she was recruiting at Louisville. But this is a great addition to Tennessee.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
And how does this impact Brisset and Amihere? I can see Amihere being more of a 3/4 when necessary as she's starting to attack from outside more.

Man....................................how long is it until the season starts again?
Grissett is a 3 at SC. Amihere wants to be a 4/3, and saw an increased role on the wing during the tournament. Dawn said she wishes she played her there more during the season. If Amihere really wants to be a face-up forward then this actually works in her favor... it keeps her out of the low post.

The most impacted players are Boston and Saxton, especially Saxton.. who’s undersized, but really athletic. This transfer will hit her minutes pretty hard.

Reaction Score
Grissett is a 3 at SC. Amihere wants to be a 4/3, and saw an increased role on the wing during the tournament. Dawn said she wishes she played her there more during the season. If Amihere really wants to be a face-up forward then this actually works in her favor... it keeps her out of the low post.

The most impacted players are Boston and Saxton, especially Saxton.. who’s undersized, but really athletic. This transfer will hit her minutes pretty hard.
Amihere is not a 3. A 4. Yes. Then there's Feagan. Another 4. I still think it's a huge move. But someone will either be bench ridden or transfer

Reaction Score
Amihere is not a 3. A 4. Yes. Then there's Feagan. Another 4. I still think it's a huge move. But someone will either be bench ridden or transfer
Both can legit play the 3 though. Feagin already moves like a guard she’s just used to being in the paint. Saxton and Grissett will be leaving after this season so there will be plenty of playing time for Amihere/Feagin at the 4 and Boston/Cardoso at the 5.

Reaction Score

Why couldn't she be considered a 3? She played a fair bit on the wing when she played in HS here from what I remember seeing.

I know that most have seen her in a 4/5 position since being at SC but I think she could be a wing when needed. Now that she's couple years removed from her ACL injuries, her mobility and ball handling that I remember seeing seems to be coming back. It could be worth experimenting ?‍♀️

Reaction Score
Why couldn't she be considered a 3? She played a fair bit on the wing when she played in HS here from what I remember seeing.

I know that most have seen her in a 4/5 position since being at SC but I think she could be a wing when needed. Now that she's couple years removed from her ACL injuries, her mobility and ball handling that I remember seeing seems to be coming back. It could be worth experimenting ?‍♀️
Gotta be able to hit the outside shot.

Reaction Score
Different Era... There is a new Sheriff in town
For South Carolina posters, you will love Kamilla, a wonderful young women. Watched her all year, my only complaint, was she is to nice. But Dawn should be able to fix that. At times she would get fired up like the 4th Quarter against Notre Dame, she completely stopped any shots inside.

Reaction Score
It wasn’t Treasure Hunt with UK, but Cardoso is reunited with a former teammate. They’ll likely be running the 2nd unit quite a bit.

The best pick and roll duo! You heard it here first!

Reaction Score

Reaction Score

Well..... Y'all know more about y'all team than me. Either way. I think this move make y'all favorites unless a team can out shoot y'all lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom