April Transfer thread | Page 34 | The Boneyard

April Transfer thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Transfer outta UNC.... could be a good pickup for someone

:rolleyes: I see what you did there. I was thinking the other UNC.

She was Big Sky MVP? They finished in 4th place and barely over .500 overall. Pretty shocking the league didn't manage to name one of the Idaho St. players MVP.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Well, I guess we get to see if Mikesell can play with Shelden and Greene. You were right.

Taylor just looked so out of place last year. She could've been tapping her sneakers three times and chanting "there's no place like home" on the sidelines.
Wel'll see how the year off works out for her and who is on that ever-changing Buckeye roster when she gets in. As written somewhere, I think she and Sheldon can co-exist, if even for a year.

Last edited:

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Taylor just looked so out of place last year. She could've been tapping her sneakers three times and chanting "there's no place like home" on the sidelines.
Wel'll see how the year off works out and who is on that ever-changing Buckeye roster when she gets in. As written somewhere, I think she and Sheldon can co-exist, if even for a year.
Well, considering Taylor got the free waiver to play this past year at Oregon, she will need to apply again for a waiver to play at tOSU this coming season.

This is not an indictment towards Taylor per se' but if the NCAA allows her to play immediately at tOSU this year without sitting a year in residency than this whole new transfer business is a complete SHAM and will in fact be, as so many have alluded, the WILD WEST with no sheriff in town. Rife with selfishness, irresponsibility of fiscal and oversight that will erode any residual belief in "higher education" or amateurism. It will be "who benefits me the most this year" mantra.

Rant over.

Reaction Score
South Carolina getting another big doesn't really scare me. If it was an elite shooter though I would be shook.

Reaction Score
Well, considering Taylor got the free waiver to play this past year at Oregon, she will need to apply again for a waiver to play at tOSU this coming season.

This is not an indictment towards Taylor per se' but if the NCAA allows her to play immediately at tOSU this year without sitting a year in residency than this whole new transfer business is a complete SHAM and will in fact be, as so many have alluded, the WILD WEST with no sheriff in town. Rife with selfishness, irresponsibility of fiscal and oversight that will erode any residual belief in "higher education" or amateurism. It will be "who benefits me the most this year" mantra.

Rant over.
I agree with you 100%. One waiver is OK. Two waivers is total bull.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
hm.gif

Greedy Greedy Greedy. Isn't Greed one of the Deadly Sins?

Yeah they favorites now.

Favorites for the SEC

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
If Henny and Zia play consistent and hit shot. Favorites for NCAA.
Plus the freshmen guards speed of development.
Ok, I am on the phone now with the fabric company to sew up another banner... :rolleyes:

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I’ve lost track, where will the USC/Duke game be played next season?

Hopefully I'll be in the stands at the South Carolina-State game in Raleigh. I'll be the one in the Royal Blue Tshirt with "Little Carolina too scared to play us" written on the front.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Hopefully I'll be in the stands at the South Carolina-State game in Raleigh. I'll be the one in the Royal Blue Tshirt with "Little Carolina too scared to play us" written on the front.
We're not playing next season?

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Dawn better keep loading up. With Samantha Williams at Tennessee it's game on.
We have Jolette Law recruiting and Fred Chmiel coaching our bigs. I'm not worried about the Vols.

Reaction Score
I will be extremely interested to see how they utilize Cardoso. Will Boston and her start at the same time? Will she be Boston’s backup? Huge pickup regardless, this series is looking scary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom