Madison Booker
Judea Watkins
Jordyn Griggs
Cori Allen
Riley Stack
Breya Cunningham
Mary Ashley Groot
Milaysia Fulwiley
Next month thread will soon start, SLUCONN can you post each month, please, a list of known players of interrest for us to keep up-to-date

And thank you for all your posts in there

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Ice Brady and Imani Lester at Boo Williams.

Note the size difference. ? I don't think these listed heights are all accurate.

E0BRJ8mVEAAkVpP

Reaction Score
Probably not. Note above the example of listed heights being off.

She's dynamite in a small package though.
She is. I can't get the left hand Nate Archibald likeness out of my mind. With the heights, I think Brady is a legit 6-3 and Lester and Cunningham are solid 6-4s.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
She is. I can't get the left hand Nate Archibald likeness out of my mind. With the heights, I think Brady is a legit 6-3 and Lester and Cunningham are solid 6-4s.

That looks more like a 2 to 2-1/2 inch difference to my eyes. Look at the shoulders.

Blue Star is the one outlet that has Brady as "short" as 6-2. Maybe that's closer to the truth and Lester is 6-4ish.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Ice Brady and Imani Lester at Boo Williams.

Note the size difference. ? I don't think these listed heights are all
Do we have any indication that UCONN is still interested in Lister? Is anyone on UCONN staff following her on social media?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Brady is at least 6'3". I'm a legit 6'1". I met her and she is easily 2" taller, maybe a little more. Cunningham is definitely taller - 1-2" or so. I did not meet Breeya so my observations are only in seeing them face off on the court.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Do we have any indication that UCONN is still interested in Lister? Is anyone on UCONN staff following her on social media?

Not sure. Kinda seems unlikely considering what they have coming in but Geno appears to be in stockpile mode.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
New article on new UConn POI '23 Olivia Anderson. You'll need a subscription (or use incognito mode) to read.

So far in her young basketball career, Anderson is getting plenty of attention. Over 30 universities have reached out and expressed interest in the high school sophomore, including Stanford, Arizona, Princeton, Yale and North Carolina.

And this is just the beginning.

While it’s her height that brings people in to watch, both of her coaches said it’s her defensive ability to makes her stand above the rest.

“It’s blocking shots, it’s rebounding, altering shots,” French-Toney said. “Even the ones she doesn’t block, she affects the game because of her presence.”

French-Toney likened Anderson to Stanford freshman Cameron Brink, who was an integral piece off the bench for the national champion Cardinal this year. But where the college freshman stands at 6-foot-4, Anderson is already two inches taller than the former national recruit.

Her high school coach, Jeff Whitney, who actually saw her play in seventh grade, also saw the offensive potential. Anderson grew up playing guard and on the perimeter, and has been developing skills in the low post but already has advanced perimeter skills for a player of her size.

“I was just watching from the stands, and I just went, ‘woah,’” Whitney said. “Obviously you can see the size and the length, but I saw her running the floor, catching the ball in stride and laying it up and in.”

It’s only recently that Anderson has had to develop her low-post game on offense, and while the potential is there, she still has a lot to learn and even more room to grow.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score

And I had just updated the U16 players, harumph.

Updated list of UConn POI trying out at the U16:

Olivia Anderson
Madison Booker
Judea Watkins
Jordyn Griggs
Cori Allen
Riley Stack
Breya Cunningham
Mary Ashley Groot
Milaysia Fulwiley

The 4/29 update:

Cameron Rust
Olivia Anderson
Madison Booker
Judea Watkins
Jordyn Griggs
Cori Allen
Riley Stack
Breya Cunningham
Mary Ashley Groot
Milaysia Fulwiley

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Look for more on Rust later but here's Shane Laflin's write-up from the ESPN piece the other day:

W Cameron Rust
Worcester Academy (Massachusetts)
espnW rating: Four+ stars

Rust is a wing with a strong frame that can play from the perimeter or more of a rugged forward role. That versatility, combined with her skills and feel for the game, will serve her well going into this summer.

She rebounds well and can lead the charge to the offensive end. She averaged 15 points and 12 rebounds as a freshman. Rust currently holds offers from Boston College, Ole Miss, Ohio State and Maryland.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Jenica Lewis ('26) playing U16 the last two days:

14 pts, 2 stls
18 pts, 7 reb
10 pts, 4 asts, 5 stls
23 pts, 12 reb, 4stls

Reaction Score
And I had just updated the U16 players, harumph.

The 4/29 update:

Cameron Rust
Olivia Anderson
Madison Booker
Judea Watkins
Jordyn Griggs
Cori Allen
Riley Stack
Breya Cunningham
Mary Ashley Groot
Milaysia Fulwiley

And on the last day of this thread, I thank you Sluconn for all of your work. I realize that this is a Husky thread, but I love following UConn's interest in EVERY prospect, but particularly those from SC like Milaysia, Riley and Mary Ashley. If they don't become 'Cocks, I still want them to succeed wherever they may land (except Clempsun).

See ya' next month, and THANKS again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22