AP ranking for week 3 - [merged thread] | Page 4 | The Boneyard

AP ranking for week 3 - [merged thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Do you have a source on that? Not calling you out, just, you know...trust but verify

SC lost a home and home series with an elite level major WCBB program at the last minute due to the other team backing out. Dawn has alluded to it without outright saying it several times via social media over the summer/fall while responding to fan inquiries over our schedule being finalized later than normal.

Not confirming it's Notre Dame because nobody has come out and said it... but that's what everybody in Columbia is saying. Again, I have no written articles or sources to send your way. It's just what's being said.

I mean, when you look at the schedule.... We're already playing UConn, Texas, Louisville, Ohio State, Duke, UCLA.. and we recently had home and home series with Southern Cal and Stanford. It could be Baylor, but Baylor is a part of the SEC/Big 12 WBB challenge so we'll likely play them in the future anyway.. so I doubt it's them since that matchup is likely inevitable sooner rather than later. That pretty much leaves Notre Dame and maybe Maryland?

Who really knows... very few people actually.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
It's common knowledge in Columbia.
Not confirming it's Notre Dame because nobody has come out and said it... but that's what everybody in Columbia is saying. Again, I have no written articles or sources to send your way. It's just what's being said. Who really knows... very few people actually.

You both make a good case. Permit me to remind you of something Mark Twain once said:

"First get your facts straight. Then you may distort them however you wish."

Just saying, er, quoting. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member