AP Preseason #3 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

AP Preseason #3

Reaction Score
No. They also all have good veterans, transfers, and returnees.
Bama and Kansas, sure. Duke, we’ll agree to disagree

When it comes to Duke, regardless of who the coach is, I’d rather have our roster.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
No. They also all have good veterans, transfers, and returnees.
I'm biased, but KU is loaded. Self is still a top tier coach and learned his lesson about depth. They should have a two headed monster at center. We know how that works. Dickenson being able to play without needing to stay on the court 30+ minutes might be a much better defender.

I don't know Bama's roster, but they have become a perennial contender.

UConn probably does not have the starting 5 we had either of the last two years, but should have more depth. Can we use that effectively? Will we press for example? It's going to be interesting.

Reaction Score
I'm biased, but KU is loaded. Self is still a top tier coach and learned his lesson about depth. They should have a two headed monster at center. We know how that works. Dickenson being able to play without needing to stay on the court 30+ minutes might be a much better defender.

I don't know Bama's roster, but they have become a perennial contender.

UConn probably does not have the starting 5 we had either of the last two years, but should have more depth. Can we use that effectively? Will we press for example? It's going to be interesting.
Kansas and Bama are indeed loaded. Duke is what they’ve been. I think Bama’s roster fits a little better than KU’s.

Reaction Score
Big East:
3. UConn
15. Creighton
18. Marquette
RV. St John’s, Xavier, Providence

I think Xavier will be much better now that they’re healthy with Freemantle.
Would not be on freemantles foot lasting the year

Reaction Score
Kansas and Bama are indeed loaded. Duke is what they’ve been. I think Bama’s roster fits a little better than KU’s.
Duke didn't have the veteran bench defending/shooting role player wings they have this year. Sion James and Mason Gillis. They had defenders (like Stewart and Mitchell), but none of them could shoot and were young. Or they could shoot, but couldn't defend (Power). They won't rely on them to start, but they (or at least one) will be in the rotation. Maliq Brown should be a better version of Sean Stewart, as well. Just generally they're going to be an insanely good defensive team this year with Flagg, Brown, and Maluach. So, so much better than the zero rim protection they had with Filipowski.

(I also have Alabama #1. Oats is hungry).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom