AP Poll - Week 16 | Page 4 | The Boneyard

AP Poll - Week 16

Reaction Score
Will you say that on selection Sunday if we have 10 losses but a top 16 Net ranking and end up as a 6 or maybe a 5? methinks you and the metrics crew will be screaming that we got robbed.
Not a single person will be saying we deserve a top 4 seed if we lose 3 more games this season. And if that were to happen the metrics wouldn't be worthy of a top 4 seed. If we lose 2 more this season a top 4 seed is a stretch

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Not a single person will be saying we deserve a top 4 seed if we lose 3 more games this season. And if that were to happen the metrics wouldn't be worthy of a top 4 seed. If we lose 2 more this season a top 4 seed is a stretch

You are probably right, but considering our lofty metrics (which we certainly earned early season) it is possible. Unlikely but possible (depending how teams around us play out) that we could lose 2 and a game in BET final and be around the 16 mark.

Reaction Score
You are probably right, but considering our lofty metrics (which we certainly earned early season) it is possible. Unlikely but possible (depending how teams around us play out) that we could lose 2 and a game in BET final and be around the 16 mark.
Yeah that's fair, could theoretically lose Providence, Villanova, whoever in the BE Final and not completely tank our metrics. Though I'm one of the more optimistic ones here and have a hard time talking myself into that being any better than a 5 seed

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Yea but they weren’t playing this well when they beat them. 14-14 they’re objectively not good. All of this is moot though because Creighton is a good team. But a top 4 seed with 10+ losses is a stretch
I think a team with a below .500 conference record getting in as an at large is ridiculous but we may see a whole bunch this year

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom