Ap poll is ridiculous | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Ap poll is ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
LOL...You just signed up pal. Good luck with your UVA team. You realize they have THE WORST offensive #'s out of any of the power 5 conferences and it isn't even close? I'm sure you knew that since you're a basketball genius that has all of the Kenpom ratings memorized. UVA should do great in a league of high scoring teams with their #315 ranked offense. I'm sure they'll have no problem holding Duke, UNC, or Syracuse to 50 points, right? You'll be lucky if they win 3 games in the ACC. All you see is the # of W's in front of UVA and you assume they don't suck, but all their wins are against cupcakes. Not only will BC have a better league record, BC will slaughter UVA when they play head to head and I don't even like BC...
Was the BC slaughter of UVA taking place when they were down 20 with 5 to go? Oh no that was UVA, that team you claimed would be luckily to win 3 games in the ACC, moving to 9-1 while BC is stuck at 2 wins. Good thing you don't put money on your basketball opinions......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom