anyone watching Wake today? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

anyone watching Wake today?

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
For the purpose of full disclosure I felt, considering how strict the State of Connecticut was in enforcing rules on leaving, then returning to the state at the time the decision was made that the best of a few horrible options was to cancel the season.

But again, I love the commitment that you have for Fagnano. Your dedication to this is quite impressive.
yeah..some people forget where we were at that time. UConn was an awful team and an independent in a state with many covid restrictions. Piecing together a schedule was hard for every team..let alone an independent in a highly restricted state. UConn would have had 5-6 games at the most.

It was a lost season no matter how you slice it. The NCAA agrees…and that’s why another year of eligiibility was granted.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Also. It shreds 3-3-5s.
so…you don’t think UConn can modify their defensive approach to combat their offense? The 3-3-5 easily flexes into a 4-3.

As I said..Mora and Brock have had two weeks to figure out a defensive strategy. I think they will figure it out. But…i worry more that their experienced QB.

Reaction Score
The defense is something we can’t really change. We have a strong D and they have two weeks of prep time. Hopefully, they are ready and play a solid game.

Offense is the area more worth discussing. I like having Evers back because he confuses the defense and seems to put pressure on it with almost every play. I think having him back will be helpful to our run game, and it may set the table for Joe to close the game out if we need some scoring. Joe has been very effective coming in after Nick.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog
Top Bottom