Anyone watching URI? | The Boneyard

Anyone watching URI?

Reaction Score
as they did with us the talking heads at halftime think they will easily get smoked in the second half as OU is just too big.

Reaction Score
I am instead of doing my job... I like their energy, tenacity, spunk, bla bla bla. I dislike their offense. Weave, screen roll, guard goes one-on-one. Gross. Sounds familiar so maybe that's a good thing as far as keeping/attracting good guards. Does this mean I do not want Hurley? Of course not. Just would like to see something more offensively.

Reaction Score
Im watching on my desktop for free. When the hell were my prayers answered? Except for the whole UCONN missing part.

Reaction Score
as they did with us the talking heads at halftime think they will easily get smoked in the second half as OU is just too big.

they've got the size, and trae young is shooting 100-percent in the first half. could be a bad draw for hurley.

Reaction Score
I don’t know. Not sure what to think.

URI’s offense dissolves quickky into hero ball. And they do a bad job of rebounding. No boxing out.

On this single game snapshot I’m not seeing a team any better than UConn in running offense.

I do like their tenacity and toughness. Defensively there’s more effort.

Reaction Score
They had 8 assists and only 2 TOs on 14 made FGs in the first half. That's pretty pretty good.

Absolutely. Still, dislike the system. Relies on having multiple players who can make plays. This is where our offense died for the last 2-3 years. If you've got 2-3 guards who can breakdown and be triple threats then it *can* work for you. But there's a small margin of error there. Just my $0.02.

Reaction Score
Absolutely. Still, dislike the system. Relies on having multiple players who can make plays. This is where our offense died for the last 2-3 years. If you've got 2-3 guards who can breakdown and be triple threats then it *can* work for you. But there's a small margin of error there. Just my $0.02.
He doesn't really have a system. He's got multiple playmakers, so that's how he plays.

Reaction Score
Sadly. Everything I hear sounds like what we already dealt with. Hero ball. Weave. Boring offense. Other team can’t miss all of a sudden (I get trae young)..etc.

Reaction Score

URI’s offense dissolves quickky into hero ball. And they do a bad job of rebounding. No boxing out.

On this single game snapshot I’m not seeing a team any better than UConn in running offense.

I came here to say this same thing. The last few minutes have turned into a hero ball. But they aren't usually a hero ball type of team, they drive and dish really well. I'm thinking they are just having a tough time with the size of OU when they get in the lane, kinda throwing them off their game a bit. They have some ballers tho, and believe they should win, so hang on - will be a good first tourney game to the end.

Reaction Score
URI can't finish at the rim to save their lives even when they have an open layup they act like Emeka is in the paint ok they got a layup there.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Im watching on my desktop for free. When the hell were my prayers answered? Except for the whole UCONN missing part.
About 14 years ago. Streaming went from CBS to NCAA dot com about 5 years ago, IIRC. There is also an app.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score

Then you don't understand what you're watching.

Reaction Score
Sadly. Everything I hear sounds like what we already dealt with. Hero ball. Weave. Boring offense. Other team can’t miss all of a sudden (I get trae young)..etc.
Ya so why don’t we bring KO back and give him a raise

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom