Anybody Up For A Music Thread? | The Boneyard

Anybody Up For A Music Thread?

Reaction Score
Best saved for the off season when we need diversions.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I love that song. But I Can't Tell You Why. :D

Can't remember huh, or maybe , probably the censors would bounce it huh? Yeah, that's it! Sly Husky.

CBear01

Plan your work and work your plan
Reaction Score
220px-Queen_News_Of_The_World.png

QUEEN seems rather appropriate we will play "We Will Rock You" at the beginning of the turney and "We Are The Champions" at the end.

Very, very fitting :p

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Ok, that's easy.

It's So Easy - Linda Ronstadt (I know it's Buddy's, but I like this version)

I enjoy music of all nearly all genres, eras, and artists. But Linda is in my opinion, the most accomplished and versatile songstress of all time. There have been many great ones, and I love them all. But her versatility clinches it for me. She no longer sings due to illness, but I know I'm going to miss her, for a Long,Long Time.

Bama fan

Reaction Score
Can't remember huh, or maybe , probably the censors would bounce it huh? Yeah, that's it! Sly Husky.
No. Nothing that exciting, unfortunately. I was trying to be clever by by answering your thread with another Eagles song title. I should have used quotes around "I Can't Tell You Why", but I muffed it. Perhaps I should have used "Take It Easy" instead and kept within the flow of your thread! ;)

Bama fan

Reaction Score
A terrible earworm. Not sure who matched it to the video, but kudos.

Easy Street - The Collapsible Hearts Club

Happy song, painful video. I will never consume Crystal Light as long as I live. Of course, if I did some of those aerobic exercises that might be a tad longer! :p

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I enjoy music of all nearly all genres, eras, and artists. But Linda is in my opinion, the most accomplished and versatile songstress of all time. There have been many great ones, and I love them all. But her versatility clinches it for me. She no longer sings due to illness, but I know I'm going to miss her, for a Long,Long Time.
Yup, was one of my favs too. Broke my heart that she wasn't able to attend her own R&R HOF induction.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom