Anybody going to the Rutgers game? | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Anybody going to the Rutgers game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The one good thing about Conference Realignment. At least there is no more week where I have to suffer through reading the delusions of Rutgers fans here.

You'll miss us so called "trolls". We fill up your board and we fill up your stadium. It's fun for the both of our fan bases.

I actually fish that once in a while one of you guys came to our board talking smack.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Coach Flood said:
You'll miss us so called "trolls". We fill up your board and we fill up your stadium. It's fun for the both of our fan bases.

I actually fish that once in a while one of you guys came to our board talking smack.

No it's not fun at all. It's boring, terrible and
tiresome.

You might be having fun but you also believe the nonsense you spew - so your judgment is a bit questionable.

Reaction Score
No it's not fun at all. It's boring, terrible and
tiresome.

You might be having fun but you also believe the nonsense you spew - so your judgment is a bit questionable.

You going to the game Saturday?

Reaction Score

Not to denigrate anyone on our board who does this but I find folks from other schools who come here to talk trash to be among the biggest losers society has to offer.

Besides anyone who goes to your board to talk smack is banned almost immediately. The RU Internet community is a cesspool that is universally hated by everyone.

So thanks for the invite, but no thanks.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Coach Flood said:
If you win (and there is a good possibility of this) then the victory will be that much sweeter so you can rub it in all our faces.

A: no interest
B: like you clowns would stick around if you lose

Reaction Score
I'm not sure why Rutgers fans can't seem to understand that the reason they got the B1G invite had nothing to do with their athletic department's success (which is nonexistent) and pretty much everything to do with their location.

I'm also not sure why they're so worried about the reasoning behind the B1G invite. Your team got a golden ticket - just hope they don't piss it away.

The Rutgers fans on this board are as dumb as their athletic department is incompetent.

Reaction Score
You boys better be ready..the word on the street is that a ton of RU fans are coming. When you guys played us last year maybe about 5 UCONN fans came so we will definitely put you to shame in that dept. :)

Statistical proof that more people would rather come to CT than go to NJ....

Reaction Score
Both schools will fill their stadiums in the B1G, if only because of the alums from the other schools. We were packed against Michigan. If our attendance is down most of that has to do with lackluster opponents (in some cases more than our lackluster play).

And your storied program is a 2.5 point favorite against a terrible team when you act like this will be a home game for you. Wow. That's great. We may only have 20k there this weekend. But it will be 20k drunk and rowdy fans. And I can only hope that our team responds and sends you all back to NJ with a taste of whoop ass in your mouths.

If not, gloat. For now. I'll stop down next year or whenever my Badgers come to town and roll you like Hadley did Bogs in Shawshank.

Reaction Score
Cool, I'll be seeing you in Piscataway in November then. Be sure to buy your tickets early....they will be expensive.

Reaction Score
Coach Flood said:
Cool, I'll be seeing you in Piscataway in November then. Be sure to buy your tickets early....they will be expensive.

I'll be there. Will stop by your tailgate if you will have me.

Reaction Score
We dont need to go to their message board. All their fans are here

Reaction Score
Let me try to break this down for you easy.

Big East championships:
Rutgers - 1
Uconn - 2

BCS appearances
Rutgers - 0
Uconn - 1

the reason basketball is brought up is because you refuse to acknowledge these numbers and basketball further strengthens Uconn's argument that our athletic department's accomplishments, including football, puts Rutgers to shame
Rutgers hopes to have a title somewhere in the future. The title to their stadium. The only title they have a shot at.

Reaction Score

Thank you very much for your interest in Connecticut athletics.

Reaction Score
I really try to be nice but UCONN fans on this board are stinking of jealousy that we're in the B1G. You guys need to continue to play well and hope to God that the ACC wants another team. That's your only hope 10 years from now. Yes your hoops and Olympic sports teams may be good. However, that is not what makes the money and brings in the TV dollars. You can throw as much mud at our football program as you want, the bottom line is that when we are in the top 25 we bring home the bacon when it comes to TV sets and that equals mega bucks for our conference. Our sports programs have been bad because we haven't had financial support from our state like other schools have had. The B1G will change that for us and the next 10-20 years our campus is going to look unbelievable. Meanwhile you'll still be playing in that soda can of a stadium built on an airport.

Reaction Score
I really try to be nice but UCONN fans on this board are stinking of jealousy that we're in the B1G. You guys need to continue to play well and hope to God that the ACC wants another team. That's your only hope 10 years from now. Yes your hoops and Olympic sports teams may be good. However, that is not what makes the money and brings in the TV dollars. You can throw as much mud at our football program as you want, the bottom line is that when we are in the top 25 we bring home the bacon when it comes to TV sets and that equals mega bucks for our conference. Our sports programs have been bad because we haven't had financial support from our state like other schools have had. The B1G will change that for us and the next 10-20 years our campus is going to look unbelievable. Meanwhile you'll still be playing in that soda can of a stadium built on an airport.

What a loser.

Edit: Did you just claim to be a top 25 program? LOL.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
You do absolutely nothing. The big 10 wants their network on TV's near your campus and that's it. Let's be honest.

Reaction Score
You do absolutely nothing. The big 10 wants their network on TV's near your campus and that's it. Let's be honest.

Idiot chest thumpers like this are either:

A) Lonely
B) Doesn't have much going on
C) Insecure
D) All of the above

Reaction Score

You said our hoops teams are good... I think you meant great/ dominant... Also, you act like RU football is on another map than UConn football... It's just not true. RU has won nothing in football, let alone fist pumping. It's also funny that RU fans think their stadium is so much better. Your program basically went bankrupt adding that addition. Before the addition, your stadium was a piece just like your state. We will have an addition once we find the right coach. At least at our "airport" we don't need to park at the RAC (High school gym) and take a school bus to the stadium. Keep dreaming of championships that will never come to RU. Bye.

Reaction Score
Can I just also add that RU fans are living in the future? Rutgers Al... USC of the east!... Win a fuvcmking championship of some sort and then you can talk like you are Alabama or something. Relax and worry about winning games in the AAC before moving to the B1G.

Reaction Score
You said our hoops teams are good... I think you meant great/ dominant... Also, you act like RU football is on another map than UConn football... It's just not true. RU has won nothing in football, let alone fist pumping. It's also funny that RU fans think their stadium is so much better. Your program basically went bankrupt adding that addition. Before the addition, your stadium was a piece just like your state. We will have an addition once we find the right coach. At least at our "airport" we don't need to park at the RAC (High school gym) and take a school bus to the stadium. Keep dreaming of championships that will never come to RU. Bye.
Hey, the B1G told them they needed to enlarge the stadium. If the B1G told us we needed to enlarge the stadium, I hope we'd just about bankrupt ourselves to do it. That investment pays huge dividends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom