Anybody else concerned about South Carolina? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Anybody else concerned about South Carolina?

Reaction Score
in my bracket, UConn meets Stanford for the final.
God has a great sense of humor and history...

I knew She couldn't resist Samuelson vs Samuelson, for the final verdict.

All those times Karlie picked on tiny Katie Lou.

Then Lou shunned the family tradition and came to get broken-down and completely rebuilt under the merciless Geno and CD.

So now....

REVENGE!

all in a good family way.

but bragging rights out until they are all three sitting on the back deck, rocking away.

But Lou will have a special extra smile and wink in her eye, most likely buried that way...

with a big grin on her face...

Who knows?

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
Upsets are in the air...maybe South Carolina doesn't get to the final four.

Reaction Score
Lol obviously you all are worried if you made an entire thread asking so, say what you want I'm proud of our team so you guys can continue to be ignorant because it's bliss and will come back to bite you where the sun doesn't shine. You all need to seriously humble yourselves. UCONN is clearly the best team in the field but you continue to take jabs at teams that's looking up at you all.

SCspur- - - SoCar fans on the BY have been spouting this garbage for 3+ years now, and the results have been UCONN wins by 20+ points every time! So before you mouth off and have to eat YOUR humble pie again I'd think twice about putting your foot deeply down your throat and choke on it!
Until you beat UCONN you haven't a leg to stand on, just empty words, just like all the SoCar fans spit out time after time after time!
It sounds like yuz guys are mouthing off to give each other false courage so you don't think of the reality of another 20+ point loss!
Reality check-------SoCar can't score enough points to beat the Huskies and their defense isn't good enough to hold UCONN to 60+ points where you'd have a shot of winning!

Reaction Score
I think any team with a quality big has a potential advantage. With UConn's teamwork and quickness I think two bigs on the floor against UConn is a disadvantage. So I think SC may match up better with Coates out. But I also thing Wilson tends to play away from the basket which may negate some of that advantage.

I think a big reason UConn beat SC in February is because they didn't get good wing play. That is Harris was a no show.....

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
SCspur- - - SoCar fans on the BY have been spouting this garbage for 3+ years now, and the results have been UCONN wins by 20+ points every time! So before you mouth off and have to eat YOUR humble pie again I'd think twice about putting your foot deeply down your throat and choke on it!
Until you beat UCONN you haven't a leg to stand on, just empty words, just like all the SoCar fans spit out time after time after time!
It sounds like yuz guys are mouthing off to give each other false courage so you don't think of the reality of another 20+ point loss!
Reality check-----.-SoCar can't score enough points to beat the Huskies and their defense isn't good enough to hold UCONN to 60+ points where you'd have a shot of winning!

LOL. WUT?

There are only like 3 or 4 South Carolina fans that post here and we're a pretty humble bunch. I also don't think any of us predicted a SC win back in February for that matter. I'm not sure where you're getting this from.... and I'm also not sure who's mouthing off, especially at the extent you're insinuating.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
LOL they played a 12 seed. I mean if they won by less than 40 I would have been surprised. Remember the beat downs we've laid on much better teams in the Sweet 16 games in the past couple years? 105-54 against Texas and 96-36 against Miss St. When you do it against quality opponents like that, then that's saying something. Good job by Coach Staley and the Gamecocks today, but they just beat a team no one outside of Connecticut even knew existed until a few days ago. And Gray had a nice game all things considered. The drama when she went down in the last game... I mean my god I thought she got hit by a garbage truck or something the way she reacted and it turns out it was nothing.

She had a torn ACL her senior year in high school and missed the whole season. I probably would have reacted, also.

Reaction Score
I never was enamored with Coates. She has a ton of physical abilities but she didn't show up enough on a consistent basis for me, so the injury was a blessing in disguise. If they're operating on all cylinders they'll be a handful for whomever plays them next and should they advance to the NC, that too will be a slug-fest. The two things working against them is their smarts/decision making (lack of) and Cuevas who carries with her too many liabilities to offset the positives she can bring. If she can hit some threes, then maybe they can get over the top. As an aside - do they have their names on the bottom of their jerseys so they can wear their hair in ponytails?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Worst thing that happened to opponents is Coates went down. They discovered small ball and underlined it last night.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom