Any updates on Sid Wilson? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Any updates on Sid Wilson?

Reaction Score
Gn
Very clever since fish die no matter what you do. I guess you really didn’t wanna dog.

You know like feed the fish clean the tank. Every being dies.

Reaction Score
I would love to see Sid in a ccsu uniform dominating the NEC.

I wouldn't recommend anyone play for that dumpster-fire of a program, UConn alum at the helm or not. If we're talking local CT programs, UHart would be a much better option. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up at a mid-major NYC or NJ program closer to home though.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't recommend anyone play for that dumpster-fire of a program, UConn alum at the helm or not.
After 18/19, I expected one more season to allow Marshall to coach his son, a walk-on with the team, through his senior year.

Now that his son has graduated this month, I'm really surprised he'll be at the helm next year.

Last year, 82% of the team's scoring came from underclassman so I'm curious to see how they do with another season under their belt. Put me in the minority, but I do enjoy watching a few NEC games a year.
How about Sacred Heart?
Anthony Latina is doing an admirable job at Sacred Heart. I see no reason for him to leave unless he wants to bigger stage.

Reaction Score
Anthony Latina is doing an admirable job at Sacred Heart. I see no reason for him to leave unless he wants to bigger stage.
[/QUOTE]

No.
I meant what about Sid Wilson to Sacred Heart

glastonbury50

You Enjoy Myself
Reaction Score
This is nothing but intuition, but I really don't think that Sid is transferring so that he can get more playing time at a mid-major. I really think that he's transferring because he can contribute minutes to a legitimate P7 school. I also think its not crazy to say that he will be able to do that either.

Reaction Score
This is nothing but intuition, but I really don't think that Sid is transferring so that he can get more playing time at a mid-major. I really think that he's transferring because he can contribute minutes to a legitimate P7 school. I also think its not crazy to say that he will be able to do that either.

I ask this with complete sincerity. What is it that Sid does real well? I saw a guy that was very athletic, but sorely lacking in basketball skills like dribbling and passing.

I wish Sid the best wherever he goes, but wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he's a guy who continues to show flashes but that's about it.

Reaction Score

Given Sid's athleticism, there is no question that "if" things come together he could contribute as a rotation player to a major college program. But given his track record to date, including the fact that he couldn't get minutes on a team that only had 8 scholarship players, and the fact that it will take two scholarship years to have him on the court for one season, I'd be surprised if a major wants him. If you're Fordham maybe you take a flyer, but I'd be surprised if he ends up at a higher level than the bottom of the A-Ten.

Last edited:

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
There is an all too common difference between having D1 talent and being a D1 player. No one could watch a Sid highlight reel and say he is not a D1 talent. However if you watch a five or ten minute clip you see a lack of commitment (or lack of BBIQ) to playing as a team.

Reaction Score
There is an all too common difference between having D1 talent and being a D1 player. No one could watch a Sid highlight reel and say he is not a D1 talent. However if you watch a five or ten minute clip you see a lack of commitment (or lack of BBQ) to playing as a team.

His BBQ would certainly improve at a Southern school.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
His BBQ would certainly improve at a Southern school.
Then I suggest Clemson. There's some great BBQ in them Carolina woods :p:p:p HOLD ON THERE MY FRIEND! :eek::eek: you edited my post.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
P7?

Reaction Score
I bet that kept Jim Calhoun and Dan Hurley up at night, worried about Chief’s dangling prepositions? This is what you are up against at UConn, while the academics here want us to clean up prepositions to booster recruiting; UL is having stripper parties, LSU is buying cars and UNC is fabricating classes. No wonder why Chief’s Grind is 24/7.

It wasn't your prepositions they were worried about...... :rolleyes:

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
You know, like ECU or Tulane.
tapper doesn't think so.gif

Reaction Score
Sid recently posted a picture with Isaiah Washington basically saying they wanna get the band back together. Where one goes, the other may follow.

Reaction Score
I am praying for the dude.

Almost no chance he gets to the NBA, so as long as he gets his degree it'll be a successful college experience. If he does so while with buddies, that's something we can all appreciate.

Has to get that degree though.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom