Any updates on Sid Wilson? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Any updates on Sid Wilson?

Reaction Score
No comment about the dog care thing. Did your son or daughter have a pet, which you ended taking care of?

haha just a fish. And I can’t blame hurley for banning the dog. Sid was lacking focus. I hope he’s ok though. I still think he can be a solid player somewhere.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
Purely my imagination but, i believe that a player of Sid's ability perhaps has been filled to over flowing with adoration for his athleticism. He might believe his prowess should be in the NBA. Which most of us know is true on a purely athletic level. I believe Sid may be waiting for a path to the show and Bryant may not be that path. Hence he is waiting for some other options to appear.

Reaction Score
No comment about the dog care thing. Did your son or daughter have a pet, which you ended taking care of?

Come on Chief. You know you're not supposed to end sentences with a preposition.
Recruits might think your grammar is typical of that used by UConn graduates and they'll run for offers from LSU or Auburn.

Reaction Score
Remember when Sid was sitting and was the best player on the team in practice?

I wish the kid well but he wasn’t very good honestly

I never believed any of that coming from KO. Sid Wilson fit a type -- lanky wing who looks like he should be great individually, but doesn't fit into the team concept -- like Larrier. It wasn't hard to predict this kind of outcome here.

C

Chief00

Come on Chief. You know you're not supposed to end sentences with a preposition.
Recruits might think your grammar is typical of that used by UConn graduates and they'll run for offers from LSU or Auburn.
I bet that kept Jim Calhoun and Dan Hurley up at night, worried about Chief’s dangling prepositions? This is what you are up against at UConn, while the academics here want us to clean up prepositions to booster recruiting; UL is having stripper parties, LSU is buying cars and UNC is fabricating classes. No wonder why Chief’s Grind is 24/7.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
I don't think anyone is really to blame for Sid. His skills and feel never matched up with his natural athletic ability.

No wonder he's only gotten one D1 offer since transferring out.

Reaction Score
I never believed any of that coming from KO. Sid Wilson fit a type -- lanky wing who looks like he should be great individually, but doesn't fit into the team concept -- like Larrier. It wasn't hard to predict this kind of outcome here.
Except nobody predicted it. Everybody wrote about what a great get this was. Larrier at least had a bit of a track record at VCU. His awfulness was tougher to explain.

Reaction Score
I don't think anyone is really to blame for Sid. His skills and feel never matched up with his natural athletic ability.

No wonder he's only gotten one D1 offer since transferring out.
Only one D1 offer has been reported. He's a quiet kid, very reasonable that he just isn't putting out his interest. I'm sure every tri-state low major is interested. I think there's a good chance he ends up with Isaiah Washington somewhere in the Northeast

Reaction Score
I bet that kept Jim Calhoun and Dan Hurley up at night, worried about Chief’s dangling prepositions? This is what you are up against at UConn, while the academics here want us to clean up prepositions to booster recruiting; UL is having stripper parties, LSU is buying cars and UNC is fabricating classes. No wonder why Chief’s Grind is 24/7.

that's twice today you made me laugh out loud. enjoy the weekend, guy, you earned it.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score

Be honest. You had to Google what a preposition is.

I did.

Reaction Score
Remember when Sid was sitting and was the best player on the team in practice?

I wish the kid well but he wasn’t very good honestly
That year except for JA and maybe Vital he probably was the best player on the team after Gilbert went down .
He would have started in a heartbeat.
That was a motley crew. Carlton and Polley were babies Whaley couldn’t find the hoop and Larrier was coming off ACL surgery.
The other guys were warm bodies or as I refer to them NFL replacement players.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom