Antonio Brown | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Antonio Brown

Reaction Score
It’s okay when it’s a white person on the receiving end

ESPN characterized it as a “spat” and a “tiff” lmao in what professional setting is calling your boss a cracker and telling him you’ll punch him in the face a “spat”

I will say I haven’t seen any tv media note the epithet, ESPN or otherwise
Weird, I turned on ESPN yesterday for 5 minutes and all they were talking about was him calling the guy a cracker.

Do you think calling a black man a n***** and calling a white man a cracker is the same thing?

Reaction Score
Weird, I turned on ESPN yesterday for 5 minutes and all they were talking about was him calling the guy a cracker.

Do you think calling a black man a n***** and calling a white man a cracker is the same thing?
I wasn’t the one who implied that and no I don’t think it’s the same.

And honestly I don’t watch ESPN so I guess I shouldn’t have said I haven’t seen it noted anywhere; but nobody across the FS1 shows seemed to note it

Reaction Score
who in the world would be offended by being called cracker
I might not necessarily be offended by the word itself, but it’s the intent of the use of the word

And let’s remember the context of an employee calling his boss as such, right before threatening to punch him in the face

Reaction Score
who in the world would be offended by being called cracker
BBQ Becky is very offended
01C80083-447A-4A6D-B6E1-4CEE12B6E9ED.jpeg

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
He’s probably just stupid.

That’s my diagnosis without having examined the patient.

Forget this.

Brown is a mad genius.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I'm going to have a great week listening to Steelers fans/Pittsburgh media whores in full meltdown over tonight's thrashing at the hands of AB's Patriots.

Just too bad the Browns were humiliated.

Reaction Score
The Steelers' message board is in total meltdown mode, hating Tomlin and worried that the Patriots will win SB #7 with AB. And Big Ben might ask for an AB Patriots game jersey.

Tomlin does suck. No doubt.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
The Steelers' message board is in total meltdown mode, hating Tomlin and worried that the Patriots will win SB #7 with AB. And Big Ben might ask for an AB Patriots game jersey.

Tomlin does suck. No doubt.

I'm seeing a number of comments on message boards that the Steelers have only themselves to blame because Tomlin is a direct result of the Rooney Rule.

As there are more Steelers fans living outside of Pittsburgh than in Western PA, I'd like to think most of these buffoons are not my neighbors. But I'm sure many are.

That said, Steeler fan meltdowns have been the highlight of football season for me ever since the Fiesta Bowl.

Reaction Score
I'm seeing a number of comments on message boards that the Steelers have only themselves to blame because Tomlin is a direct result of the Rooney Rule.

As there are more Steelers fans living outside of Pittsburgh than in Western PA, I'd like to think most of these buffoons are not my neighbors. But I'm sure many are.

That said, Steeler fan meltdowns have been the highlight of football season for me ever since the Fiesta Bowl.
The NFL is truly a circus. A 7 time Super Bowl champ in New England would have way more of an allure in London than a 7 time Super Bowl champ in Pittsburgh. Whatever it takes to broaden the fanbase and enrichen themselves.

Antonio Brown is not being investigated or disciplined for his behavior. Him having a successful season in New England would be another feel good story that the NFL works to manufacture.

Reaction Score
Yes, Antonio and Belichick are mad geniuses and class acts...
Screenshot_20190910-202301_Chrome.jpg

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Yes, Antonio and Belichick are mad geniuses and class acts...
View attachment 46262

Accusations have't even been out there 1 hour, and you're condemning him already?

And what does BB have to do with this?

Wouldn't mind if they cut him though. Who really needs the distraction?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Accusations have't even been out there 1 hour, and you're condemning him already?

And what does BB have to do with this?
He colluded to sign this jagbag, you would think he would have learned his lesson after coaching a serial killer.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
He colluded to sign this jagbag, you would think he would have learned his lesson after coaching a serial killer.

You've clearly already convicted the guy, so I realize argument is not really what you're looking for.

and lol. What does Aaron Hernandez have to do with this one way or another? How are their situations reminiscent in any way? They didn't knowingly draft a murderer. Find out a guy's accused of murder...and they cut him. Not much to learn from.

Reaction Score
You've clearly already convicted the guy, so I realize argument is not really what you're looking for.

and lol. What does Aaron Hernandez have to do with this one way or another? How are their situations reminiscent in any way? They didn't knowingly draft a murderer.
They were the only team willing to draft Hernandez. Why do you think a top 15 talent dropped to the end of the fourth round? You don't think Belichick knew there were severe problems with Hernandez in New England or before? Didn't know he was a gang member? Didn't know there were rumors of him shooting people in Florida? Hernandez had a serious past that Belichick chose to overlook and Hernandez wound up killing at least 3 people while coached by him.

There is naive and then there is this.

Reaction Score
Notice it's a civil suit and not a criminal suit. She has texts if this is a criminal matter.

Duh.....

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I was listening to a lawyer on WEEI new morning show this morning. He brought up some inconsistencies with her case already, and while not suggesting anything about guilt, innocence, or the complainant's credibility, he does suggest her attorneys might be trying to capitalize on Brown's current lack thereof.

From listening to what the lawyer was saying, and the fact that this is a civil suit with no accompanying criminal complaint suggests it might be an attempt at a money grab. He also suggested it could take 3-6 years to adjudicate. My guess is Brown will be out of the league, let alone long gone from the Patriots by then.

If this turns out to be essentially a money grab, forget years. The complainant sets the #MeToo movement back decades.

Reaction Score
Maybe Kraft can send over the same set of fancy lawyers who made his prostitution charge go away.

Reaction Score
J! E! T! S! JETS, JETS, JETS!

Kinda ironic you'd be a Jets fan and cry about crime in Hartford.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I couldn't care much less if Antonio Brown suits up for the Patriots or not. He's definitely a great receiver, but he's also a head case, who may or may not have CTE.

That said, if the NFL does put him on the Exempt list, it will be a new low for the leadership of the League in regards to consistency of punishment. I still do fantasy football, but I only care to watch two teams (Pats and 'Skins) and only if they are on OTA TV, because I have to basically DVR any spectator sport that I'm interested in. If the owners want 18 game regular season and if the players give in, I'd hope the price is striking down Article 46.

Reaction Score
What a weird reply.
Your whining about the Patriots is amusing. Remember, Bill (Belichick) preferred the Patriots. You should be happy he went to college at Wesleyan. Already named an athletic facility after him.

It's just a stupid game. Since fans take it so seriously, the people in position walk all over the fans. Do you learn anything?

While it's cool the Patriots won 6 titles with Brady, ultimately I don't care. I am not paying 300 to see Brady in Foxboro. I don't run around bragging about it. The bandwagon that developed out of nowhere is actually embarrassing. But good publicity for New England. All this is a stupid vain waste of time. I find much more pleasure in stuff like history and the depth of life.

Reaction Score
People should he asking why Tyreek Hill wasn't punished for breaking his son's arm. But as fandom goes....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom