Anthony Kabala | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Anthony Kabala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Thank you to whoever cleaned up this thread, removing my unhelpful comments and making this a thougtful discussion.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Bon travail, mais je ne veux pas d'autres idiots qui atteignent les recrues. C'est dangereux.

CL82

Reaction Score
Mais içi, nous avons des "conditions spéciales." Ça va bien seulement pour notre ami Report Card.
Peut-être, mais tout le monde pense qu'ils sont spéciaux. Il vaut mieux y mettre un stop tôt pour qu'il ne devienne pas une épidémie. Oui?

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Peut-être, mais tout le monde pense qu'ils sont spéciaux. Il vaut mieux y mettre un stop tôt pour qu'il ne devienne pas une épidémie. Oui?

Je comprends en genereaux, et je suis d'accord dans tous les autres situations, mais Report Card est Parisien et un locuteur natif. Avec un recrue français, un tweet soi-même n'est pas un grand drame.

Si quelqu'un n'est pas comme ça, il faut qu'on évite les recrues complètement. Je souhaite que nous sommes assez intelligents que nous reconnaissons les petites exceptions.

Reaction Score
Thank you to whoever cleaned up this thread, removing my unhelpful comments and making this a thougtful discussion.

You'll be forgiven for all your thoughtless postings if you go to one of those translation websites and say something that gets Kabala to come to UConn and save us from all the wishing and hoping for Precious.

CL82

Reaction Score
Je comprends en genereaux, et je suis d'accord dans tous les autres situations, mais Report Card est Parisien et un locuteur natif. Avec un recrue français, un tweet soi-même n'est pas un grand drame.

Si quelqu'un n'est pas comme ça, il faut qu'on évite les recrues complètement. Je souhaite que nous sommes assez intelligents que nous reconnaissons les petites exceptions.
See my post #32.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
You'll be forgiven for all your thoughtless postings if you go to one of those translation websites and say something that gets Kabala to come to UConn and save us from all the wishing and hoping for Precious.

I've made my amends and expressed my gratitude. I am glad that the unhelpful comments that provoked my irritation have disappeared as well.

To the present and your suggestion, I'm surprised by how much of the discussion I can follow through reading, but I believe it is better that I acknowledge (without translation assistance), "Je ne parle pas Français."

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Video about the school. Established in Troy, NY and then opened a second campus in Massachusetts. The narrator, the founder's daughter, mentions UConn in the video but it's a generic mention, not about Kabala.

Souleymane Wane came to UConn from Redemption Christian.

And, of course, Lamar Odom was at RCA when he committed to UConn, Kentucky and UNLV over the course of about an hour.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
H
TBH I'm really intrigued to see what this staff can do with these types of unknown/late bloomer recruits.

Both before AND after they matriculate.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
So you guys are good for a front court rotation next year of Carlton, Polley and Akok? I would say our front court need is critical.

Need two guys really.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
many people believe so and it makes sense. unless he wants to go out on his own, which I'd also understand.

He’s still tweeting out scholarship offers as he gets them, so I don’t think he’s decided one way or the other.

Reaction Score
Being in good position with Richie Springs and Noah Collier for 2020 is another reason we don't necessarily need this guy

CL82

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Boys, can’t say I didn’t do my part.

Translation: “Mr. Kabala, UConn is for you! I was born in Paris myself, and UConn was by far and most the best 4 years of my life. The Uconn family wants you. And please excuse my spelling errors."

Also to note, my grading shtick comes from the popular french magazine "L'equipe" which scores soccer players based on their performances that game on a 10 scale. Along with a retweet, Mr. Kabala favorited a few of my other tweets so I'm sure he took notice of the grades making him feel right at home. So in conclusion of course, Le barrage est sur le point de rompre à nouveau. Translation: The Dam is about to break again.

You should have complimented him on their fries. They like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom